Chapter 31: Start Over

"You might be confused who this lady right here is. Her name is Y/N, yes she saved us all. So thank you." He bowed at you.

You stood there shocked at how formal he was but you still couldn't make up a word to speak.

Yoongi then walked towards you and held your hands.
"Thank you." He bowed politely.

You returned the bow.
"N-No problem..." you stuttered.

Your eyes laid on Jungkook's, still confused of the situation, as well as everybody else in the room. He then finally spoke.

"Oh Yoongi, I forgot one more thing!" Jungkook lightly hit his head as he smiled.

"Y/N is also your girl friend."

....And with those words, your heart was torn into pieces.

||

"Y/N, are you okay...?" Jin started to feel concern.

"I-I'm okay, I just need a moment." You smiled and left the room.

"Y/N I—" Jungkook was cut off.

"Dude are you fucking stupid or something? If you remembered everything, you should've known that she loves you. For her to wait for 4 fucking days by your side when you were unconscious, she was THAT worried about you. And to finally being able to see her lover wakes up and told her that her life has been a lie— well that's one thing, the other thing is her lover couldn't remember a single thing, are you trying to kill her alive or what?" Jin lashed it out on a sad looking faced Jungkook.

"You're right, I forgot how much she loved us, I mean him, no me, wait—" he took a deep breath and continued.

"And now, none of us have feelings for her. Yoongi would, but he lost his memories so I am the only one who remembered everything. But I-I didn't love her..." Jungkook looked down at his feet while biting his lips.

"Well this is messed up. I wish I could do something but I don't even remember her." Yoongi said.

"Yoongi hyung , I needed to talk to you...alone." Jungkook said as he made his way out of the basement, followed by Yoongi.

|
|

"Hey em...."

Yoongi awkwardly stared at Y/N who was crying by herself nearby the lake in the secret garden. His voice appeared by surprise. So that, made her body flickered.

"O-Oh hey...Yoongi. I am sorry if I made you felt overwhelm, I know you don't remember me. It's okay, you don't have to force yourself to—"

"I want to try it out." Yoongi cut in.

Your eyes widened as you couldn't believe what he was saying. It was too unexpected for you to process.

"I-I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"I said I want to try it out. What if we start over? If I used to love you, then I would easily fall in love with you again." He bit his lips while looking down.