Prologue.

Author from the future has brought to you this note:

Dear new reader, after reading my book because I literally have nothing else to do with my life, I found a lot of my work, toxic, poisonous, and literally trash (chapters 1-5 rlly suck and I think you should just skip over them..). But if you enjoy trashy, cringy books, this oneshot book is definitely your cup of tea. Continue reading if you dare!

My name is Zane Ro'mave, most of you probably heard about me.

I used to have full power over Mystreet for a couple of years, but know people think it's some kind of joke now..

If most of you don't, well, I'm a 20 year old male, about to turn 21- and still.. maybe still complain like a child fighting for ice cream.

But that's not the reason my I'm here.

I'm here to talk about this illness called, "love."

Yeah, and it's pretty contagious... and It's mostly concern as "D.A.N.G.E.R.O.U.S." and should be NEVER be played with! Why? Because you can get affected and change.

I went from a loner, edgy, and antisocial, to a boyfriend, wearing ORANGE, and mostly confidence!!
I know right! It's pretty scary...

The synonyms are getting all these gooey-sappy feelings for each other, making your heart skip a beat.. and.. blah...

"..."

But That's only possible if you have a someone like my girlfriend, Nana Ishida..

Oh my Irene where should I begin with her...

Alright I'm going to point out the truths:

-She's annoying
-She's annoying
-She's annoying
-And she's annoying.

Wait! did I forget something important? Oh yeah! Did I mention she was annoying?

"..."

You're giving me a the sour look right now aren't you?

"Zane! How could you say that to your girlfriend!!"

Well, she has a... personality alright.

She's your typical, classic klutz anime girl, but not just any girl, a Meif'wa.

"..."

Your waiting for me to say something positive about her aren't you? Fine:

-She's c̶u̶t̶e̶ A goddess
-She's encouraging
-She smiles
-Etc.

Well anyways, about the feelings, they're a major issue with the our heart.

"Pretty Pathetic"

Yea I know! And here I am thinking I'm invisible!

But yeah, that's my introduction... Bye I guess? And remember...
STAY AWAY FROM LOVE!!!

"..."

Unless your a idiot like me.