Chapter 2: Pots & Pans

The birds singed to their harmless alarms. It was was signaling that it was morning and Zane should get up. He stayed in his girlfriend's house.

It was only a sleepover. He stayed on the couch because her Irene for shaken, crazy blue haired roommate goes nuts if he is even 5 or less inches close to her.

But anyways, on the top floor, his body nearly brushed against the Birch wood.

"Hmm..." he yawned, slightly opening his eyes.

**THUD!!**

He had fallen onto the floor.

Zane had stayed like that for a minute or two until he got back up and sat on the couch. He was ready to fall asleep until he heard the chatter of the pots and pans clatter together.

Was there a burglar in the house...? I mean... Who would rob a house that has 95% pink and 5% blue stuff in it...

He rolled over and sat up as more noise of the pots began to roar, becoming much more louder then before.

Zane tipped his head. He couldn't see the criminal from his way by the couch.

He slid off the couch and crouched. The clings of the pans stop instantly. This made him more highly suspicious.

"Who's there..." he asked, walking from the corner of the marbled counter.

As he ducked, he had slipped on something. Whatever he slipped on made him hit the ground with a loud thud, but he didn't think he was the only one who fell down to make that massive sound...

"Ow!" him and the intruder yelled, ironically at the same time.

The culprit must've been shocked by Zane's grunt because their were soon more rumblings around the sink.

By that time, he was getting slightly annoyed. The person sounded like a mouse that had gotten stuck in a trap. There's only one of them and like.. three of him, what's the harm?

He slowly got up, back dripping from... Milk?

He snuck up behind it before lunching my full body on it, but not enough to harm it.

Her black ears twitched and she whipped around, just enough for him to glance at her face...

... Wait... Black meif'wa ears... Pale skin... Pink hair..

[NANI!??! Sorry just had to lol]

"NANA?!"

**CRASH**

He had collided with his oblivious girlfriend, him pinning her down and she looking upon innocently at him in defeat. They were silent for awhile, analyzing what the situation they had put themselves in.

She slowly began to blush, then letting out a chuckle out of her mouth.

And just like that, he caught it like a flu. He had began to blush and chuckle along too.

"Nana... What were you doing?" he asked, helping her get up.

"Heh.. I was trying to make breakfast and the pots and pans were way high up to my advantage.. so I guess I climbed Mount Everest to try to get them, but yeah, it backfired.." she explained, scratching the back of her neck.

Zane looked around. It looked like a hurricane just hit the aesthetic place.

"You need help cleaning the kitchen?" he offered, already grabbing a mop.

"Yes please! Katelyn is gonna kill me if I don't!" She answered, already wiping the counter.

Zane shook his head and begined to work.

~~~~~~~~~