UNFINISHED WIP!: Engagement...

This is an UNFINISHED WIP. It is NOT another chapter. Also, you can continue these wips if you want! Just make sure to credit me if u do so :>

...

[Quick note! This will be around Christmas time cuz that's when the most magical things take place, enjoy!~]

---

Today might be the only day that's actually very important. It's very important than anything sweet in this world. You see, me and Nana has been dating around three or four years now.. and I think were ready for the next level of our relationship?..

...Okay, so if you didn't the hint, I'm basically proposing to Nana.

Why am I so nervous?.. It's literally like 2:00 AM... I should be sleeping... but my fingers kept rubbing the fuzzy box that had the small treasure in it..

I haven't told anyone yet.. but I did come in contact with her parents... it was... interesting..

---
[Flashback yesterday night]

"Hello? Mrs. Ishida?"

"Hello? who is— Natasha!! Get down from the counter! Now!!"

"...Mrs. Ishi—"

"Nalani! Stop chasing your brother!!"

I heard a loud crash in the background.

"Um--"

"GOD DAMNNIT NATALIE!!"

I heard her put down her phone and run off.

"Hello?"

It was a little girls voice.

I quickly realized who's voice it was, it was a six year old named Norah. She's my second favorite of the Ishida family... well.. Nana comes in first place...

"Hey, Norah."

I heard her gasp.

"Hi Zane!!!" She squealed into the speaker.

It ringed through my ears... ow..

"Can you give your mom her phone back?"

"I can't, she's busy because Naomi is throwing spaghetti at Noelle."

"Oh, then where's your dad?"

"He's helping grandma Navaeh find her teeth."

I sighed.

"When your mom and dad are finished with their business, tell them to call me back, okay?"

"Okay! Bye Zane!"

"Bye Norah."

I hung up and placed my phone on my night stand, then, fell asleep.

[2 hours later...]

[Buzz... Buzz... Buzz... Buzz...]

Huh... whose calling at 1 am...

I checked my phone.

It was Mr. Ashida...

I accepted the call.

"Hello?"

"Ah, hello Mr. Ro'mave! Sorry to call you late at night but this is the only time we can talk right now, so, what did you want to discuss?" He asked.

I sat up in my bed, tensing my muscles.

"I-I wanted to know.... if I could marry your daughter, Nana..." I stuttered.

"I'm sorry, what?" He asked.

"I'm asking for your blessing... sir.."

It was silent for a moment.

"Wait, so you're asking to marry my daughter? Nana Ashida?"

"Ye—"

"NADIA COME QUICK!!" He screamed.

Again... can you not scream into the speaker...

I heard a couple of shuffles and Mr. Ishida laid his phone on something. They were discussing stuff and I could hear Mrs. Ishida squeal in excitement.

She picked up the phone quickly.

"Yes!! Yes!!! You have our blessing!!!" She cried.

"R-Real—"

"When are you guys going to get married!?"

"Uh—"

"You guys are going to have to visit us! Oh my Irene!!"

"Mrs Ashid—"

"When are my grandbabies going to come!? I have already picked names for them!!"

I can tell where Nana got her energetic side from...

"Nadia! Come down, stop pushing the poor guy,"

"Oop! Sorry Zane if I'm pressuring you, it's the best kind of news I've heard in awhile after Nana's sister, Nalani, moved out,"

"It's fine.."

"Nadia, may I have a moment to talk to Zane?" Nathaniel asked.

"Alright, bye Zane!" Nadia said.

After I heard a few shuffles, I came to an conclusion that she had left.

"Alright Zane, you know that I think of you as a son. Your a pretty nice guy, But here's the thing, if you hurt Nana, I swear to Irene, I will cross this ocean with only a small boat and bread, and will do even worse than you did to her.."

...

"I promise you, sir, I will protect her..."