Chapter 4: Beach vs Ro'mave

GUYS WHAT TF DID I JUST TELL U IN THE LAST CHAPTER?! STOP READING THIS! IT'S SO CRINGY! IF YOU CONTINUE TO READ THE FOLLOWING BOOK, YOUR GONNA LOSE BRAIN CELLS! FINAL WARNNNIIINNNGGGGG

---

Yup you heard it... I'm visiting my foe once again... I'll give you some hints:

•It's blanketed in sand
•It's by a ocean
• Decorated with towels, umbrellas, etc.
•And where guys and girls like to, 'flex.'

So do you get it now?

..It's The Beach.

.....?

And I hate the beach..

Why? Because I have very sensitive skin! Literally, I can turn into a volcano within .02 seconds. Look, I didn't agree with coming here, but Nana with her Irene sake EYES brought me here, and even worse, the beach is like 3 hours AWAY from Mystreet!! Meaning we have to get up SUPER EARLY and listen to dumb songs while also playing "I spy' and all mother of children games to keep us entertain!

...Geez, I need a day off from Mystreet. I turning into a real 'Softy...'

"I spy something... Blue.." Travis smiled, arms wrapped around the front seat.

"The sky!" Called out Aphmau who was steering the wheel.

"Katelyn's hair!" Yelled Dante.

"Zane's and Garroth's eyes! Er, well I mean Garroth's eyes." Corrected Lawrence.

"Nope, Nope, and Nope! Your all wrong!" Travis smirked.

"What was the right answer?" Every one signed in defeat.

"The-"

"Ocean!!" Nana interfered, perking her head out of the window. Her long bubble gum hair flew in the wind.

Pretty much, I could smell the water from here. Disgusting.

"No! It's Zane's shirt!" Travis pointed to me, making me the center of attention.

And yes, I WAS wearing blue, it's one of my other primary colors okay? I just decided to give black a break today, plus, it attracted more sunlight...
I rolled my eyes towards them, telling them that I don't give a pig's butt about it.
~~~~~~~
The stronger smell of the ocean as we walked forwards it frightened me. I didn't want to be anywhere near water after the events of Love Love Paradise and Starlight, but here I am, I guess.

"Alright, me, Aaron, Kawaii Chan, and Katelyn decided to get drinks and snacks, the rest of you stay and set up umbrellas and the other stuff! We'll be right back." Commanded Aphmau, taking off her shorts as her swimsuit was already hidden under there.

We did all the same but I didn't care because I wasn't swimming in a pool of sweat.

When I was finished doing my job, I layed down on a PINK towel NANA bought me. The group gave me stares but then shrugged, they knew she gave me it. Great, now they think I'm a suck up.

I layed down watching the group have fun while I drink my orange cocktail with cherries decorated around the glass. Then Nana came back, glossy from the water and sat down on her lavender towel besides me.

"Hey Zane, the water's warm today.."

"Yea...?"

This sounds like she's trying to convince me to getting in... Crap, it's time to act like I don't know what she talking about- or for short, a moron.

"Everyone is one having fun..."

"I can see that...?"

She signed, I think she thinks she's getting nowhere with this conversation.

"You should come join us!" She spat.

I nearly choked on my cherry.

"Plus I wanna see... Never mind~" She blushed.

"Did you say, ahem, going into the water?" I repeated.

"Pleaseeee Zane!!" She squealed.

"Whatchu gonna do if I say no? B-"

"I'll spank you!" She blurted.

Everyone looked at us like they never seen a relationship get into a tight agruement.

We both blushed, me recovering from what she said and she recovering from what she just blurted.

I covered her mouth.

"Sksks! Fine, I'll go with you into the dumb water! Just DON'T say anything stupid like you just did! I sounded really... Weird." I said, gripping onto my shirt and pulled it off.

This women is actually driving me nuts.

"Deal!" She smiled.

Before I got up, she clutched onto my arm.

"You're forgetting sunscreen!" She snickered.
Right.

I swear I'm head over heels for this girl I guess..
~~~~~~~~~~
Moral of the story, don't feel like your safe when your girlfriend does the eyes movement.