(UNFINISHED WIPS): Zane and the Hanahaki Disease.

This is an UNFINISHED WIP. It is NOT another chapter. Also, you can continue these wips if you want! Just make sure to credit me :>

...

A/N: Before this chapter begins, if you don't know the "Hanahaki Disease" it's a fictional disease, so don't worry. But anyways, the Hanahaki Disease is a illness born from a one-sided love- where the patients throws up/coughs up flower petals when they're passionate about a person they like, but unfortunately, that person is oblivious about their feelings towards them. It could be removed through surgery, but when the petals are removed, their feelings towards that person is also removed. If not, the victim would die from choking. Enjoy the chapter!~

...

"Zane, this illness is getting out of hand. You could die!" Nana Qcried as Zane coughed up four more bloody petals over the sink.

He took a paper towel and wiped the line of blood from his lips, stuffing the petals in his pockets along with the other petals he had vomited today walking to school.

"Shit.."

Nana whimpered, knowing how serious his simple 'illness' can became a life or death situation. She being his very close friend who knew about his secret disease didn't like it at all.

"Zane, it's doubling the amount very week! Your going to die if you don't do something!"

Zane shook his head, "surgery is way to expensive. If I get rid of these petals, my feelings towards her gets removed too. I don't want to forget that, you know it Nana."

The door knocked.

"Hello? Is anybody in there??" a muffled voice outside the locked bathroom doors questioned.

Zane ran the water and splashed it on his face.

"C'mon Nana, if me and people see us in a bathroom together.." he trailed.

She just followed him like a toy poodle, still worried for Zane's health. He was dying every second. Everything wasn't fine.

...

"..And that's how we can escape raid area 51." Gene ended.

A few slow claps erupted the room.

The bell ringed.

While the teacher was explaining, the students raised from their chairs and escaped out of the doors. "Alright class have a good weekend, remeber to to bring in your projects, they're due Monday!"

Everyone sprinted out of their seats and into the hall ways.

Nana's and Zane's locker were near each other's, only two lockers down.

She grabbed her My-Phone and walked towards Zane, grabbing his attention.

"Zane, why haven't you told me who's the lucky girl yet?" Nana picked on him. "Do I know her? Is she pretty? Does she have a bigger chest than me??"

Zane buried his head in his locker He didn't answer.

"C'mon, tell me!" Nana whined.

He made the hurling noise of spitting.

"Hey, are you..."

Zane removed his head from the locker, revealing six petals in his palms. His face was paler than before, that was not a good thing.

"Ugh.." a groan escaped from him, banging his head on the locker.