Chapter 3: The sniffles

GUYS TF U DOIN'?! STOP READING THIS IT'S SO CRINGY AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

....

Taking care of your girlfriend while shes sick is like giving a cat a bath. No, not just catching her cold, but just you have the slight fever of empathy.
Katelyn was home helping me keep the place in good condition.
"I'll be back! Zane, make sure KC doesn't die! Bye!" She joked, closing the door.
I rolled my eyes.
I worn my mask just for any interaction, and by 'any interaction' I mean, kisses. What? I don't wanna get sick too! But anyways, Nana's pale skin had turn into avocado green, and her eyes were dull and drained. Her ears were pointed down as well with her tail, it barely moved.
"Mmmnnnn.... Zane... I think I'm pregnant..."

What!?!! What does she mean by she's pregnant!?? We haven't even done that!!!!!!!!

"What!? Your pregnant!??" I asked.
"No... I'm not... I never said that.."
Okay what is actually going on? But whatever I guess, she's not that husky.

...

What!? I think chubby is a little cute... Ahem, but annnnnyways..
"Do you want anything to drink? Your voice sounds a little bit scruffy."
"Apple crimson tea please..."

A/N real quick: You guys should definitely try that, they're soooo good when your stressed or sick! Lol

"Gotcha."
I grabbed my wallet and replace the blanket back on Nana.
"I love- Chu!!" She was interrupted by a rude sneeze.

I smiled.

"I love you." She corrected.