Chapter wut: "Baby steps and surprises?"

A/N: quick survey, would you guys like to see come chapters with Nathan in it? Leave it down in the comment section, thank you and enjoy!~

"Are you recording?"

"Yes, the camera is rolling right now."

"Okay, perfect!"

Okay, you must be wondering, Zane, what are you doing in the kitchen, filming a video of Nana and Nathan laying on the floor? To answer that, I have no clue.

Nana sat crisscrossed with Nathan between her legs. She than walked to the opposite direction from him and sat in her original position.

"C'mere Nathan!" She beamed, patting her hand on the wooden floor.

He seemed confused and remained to sit there.

She continued this for 10 minutes and gave up.

"Alright, cut." She sighed, crawling back to Nathan, and lifting him in the air.

"What are we filming?" I asked, putting the camera on the counter.

"Well.. Nathan is now 11 months old, and on the internet, it says that most babies walk when they're between 9-12 months,"She started, "and I thought, would it be fun to see Nathan walk for the first time?"

She placed Nathan in his high chair and took out some unsweetened yogurt.

"And why do we need a camera again?" I asked again.

"Because, Zane, I want to watch the moment every time!" She smiled.

"But he hasn't even say his first word yet?"

"Well, we all know that it'll be mommy," She snarled in a sassy tone, "isn't that right, Nathan?"

He dipped his hand inside the yogurt and placed it into his mouth, smothering it all over his face.

"Oh nononono... your gonna make a mess.." She said, wiping his hand and face with his bib.

He giggled and started kicking his legs.

"Are you sure about that? In the Ro'mave family, every newborn child had said their dad's name first." I smirked.

"Hmph, well in the Ishida family, every newborn child had said their mom's name first." She mocked me.

"Is that a challenge, Nana Ro'mave?"

"I dont see why not, Zane Ro'mave." She said, placing her hand on her hip sassy.

There was a knock on the door.

Me and Nana stopped staring at each other and went back to what we were doing.

I answered the door, "Hey, Garroth?"

"Hey baby brother! I wanted to ask you a simple question,"

"Okay...?"

"How would you like to take the roll of being an uncle?"