Chapter 17: The emo with a ticklish spot

Nana quickly noticed Zane's off mood lately.

Well of course, he's Zane for Irene's sake, A.K.A, "the guy who always had a negative feeling." But for this mood, nothing was balanced.

Whenever she tried to have a nice conversation with him, she'll notice his bags under his eyes, the tired tone he would use, and always mentioning work, that's all.

She missed the days when they could just cuddle and have gentle kisses from then and now, this time, he'll just fall asleep in the middle of the movie or be busy with his work files.

Whenever she got the chance, she would watch him type on the computer and just sit there and wrap her arms around his neck in support. This time, she was fed up with this.

---

Like usual, Zane came back to his house, exhausted and lifeless.

"Hey Zane! How was your day?" Nana exclaimed, hugging him.

"It was fine, Kitten," he said.

If she had a penny for every, 'it was fine,' she would've solve world starvation.

"Zane?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, kitten."

"..And I'm sorry for what I'm going to do."

"What?"

She jumped on him, making him fall onto the couch. She knew exactly what to do.

Tickle him.

Some people liked to get tickled on their feet, but he would just shrug. Some people liked getting tickled on their armpits, but he would just yawn. His tickle place was around the ribs.

"Nana! What are you--"

She started wiggling her fingers around his chest. It didn't take him 3 minutes to realize what she was doing to him.

"N-Nana! Aha.. g-get off of.. aha-- Me!" He exclaimed in between laughs.

"Nope!"

She continued to do this before Zane brusted into the verge of tears after laughing so much.

Nana started to laugh along and break out a huge smile, one of her best ones that she hasn't shown in awhile.

Soon, they shared a gentle kiss.

It made fireworks explode in Nana's heart. It wasn't a kiss Zane would give after coming back from work, this time, it had more affection in it like it used to. She genuinely though she got the good days back.

They parted kisses and looked at each other.

A good laugh is what both of them needed.

"Guess what, Kitten."

"What?"

Zane wiggled his way out of her weak grip and lifted her in a bridal style then laid her on the couch, pinning her down on it.

"Its my turn," He said, giving a smug look.

"W-wait-- no!"

---

[A/N 💌: Sorry for the lack of chapters, the writer's block plague got to me, and also, sorry for a small chapter, I just wanted to post at least something so you guys know I didn't forget about this book, longer chapters are still in progress, but anyways, my school is out and now I can focus on these books! Bye~]