Chapter 18: Childhood Marriage

A/N: In this fanfic, Zane is 7 years old, Nana is 6, and Garroth is 8, hope you enjoy this peaceful chapter!

...

Nana transfered her upset Japanese Bobtail cat towards Zane. It meowed, scratched, and tried to wiggle out of Nana's grasp. It clearly didn't want to be here.

"What is Oatmeal doing here?" Zane asked, sitting on a tree stomp, eating his sour raspberry lemon flavored ring pop.

"Don't eat it now!" Nana cried, holding her cat away from her face.

"Why?"

The young girl smiled, and looked down at the grass, "were getting married of course!" she exclaimed.

Zane choked on his spit, coughing relentlessly.

"W-What!?" he gaged.

"Oatmeal, stop scratching me!" Nana yelled, pending down the poor cat, completely ignoring Zane.

Through, Zane liked her, but he wasn't down for this!

Nana was fighting to put on the small black bow collar around her cat neck, "calm down you dumb pussy cat!" she yelped.

Finally, she managed to wrap the collar on Oatmeal's neck.

"Sheesh," she breathed, "Zane, stand up."

Zane obeyed her and stood up.

She placed the cat on the stomp which just sat there in defeat, however, it kept trying to catch the flying petals from the blossom three.

Nana turned to Zane and clasped her hands with his, then, looked him in the eyes.

"Put the ring on my finger."

Zane proceeded to slide on the strawberry flavored ring on her pinky.

"Isn't this romantic?" Nana smiled.

"I-"

"Mwah!"

Nana plunged her lips onto Zane's, making him shallow his words.

In shock by the sudden impact, Zane broke the kiss, falling onto his butt and breathing heavily.

Meanwhile, Nana celebrated her first kiss by squealing and jumping up and down in circles.

"Eekkkk!" she shrieked, "you do love me!!"

"Y-Y-Y.. You kissed me!" Zane exclaimed, blushing uncontrollably.

"Hehe! Wasn't it nice?"

"N-N-No! I-I- mean, y-yes..no... yes.." the boy stuttered.

Nana's face soften, "you didn't like it?.."

Zane quickly got up from the soft grass. He didn't mean to upset Nana.

"I-I did!"

"Prove it!"

Zane was hesitant, but, after watching all of Disneys movies, he knew what to do.

He slowly holded both of her hands, held his breath by puffing his cheeks, and kissed her, his eyes clenched closed.

"Oooo! Zane's kissing Nana!" his brother named Garroth teased, pointing at them.

Zane opened his eyes and let go of Nana's hands.

"D-Did not!!" he yelled.

"Zane and Nana sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G! first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in the baby carriage!" Garroth mocked.

"Yes! Now that we're married, we need a baby to be a perfect family!" Nana smiled in glee.

Garroth continued to bust a gut.

"W-What?!"

Nana hurried to grab Oatmeal.

"Mom said that babies come from pelicans and will arrive in 9 months, but I don't wanna wait that long!"

"W-Wait! I didn't-"

"Zane, this is our baby! We need to take care of it," Nana scolded.

"I-I-"

"Haha! Zane is a father to a cat!" Garroth laughed.

"Ugghhhh!!" Zane groaned.

...

"Zane, remember our pretend wedding? You know, when I kissed you when I was like 6?" Nana smiled cheekily.

"... Don't remind me.."