Chapter 25 (FINAL): "Trick or Trick?"

Ding Dong~

Nana groaned, getting up from a comfortable position from the couch. She put her popcorn aside and answered the door.

She looked through the peep hole, nobody was there.

She looked to the right and left, then-

"Boo!"

"What the Fuck?!!!" she screamed, stumbling down.

She panted, her heart racing a mile per second.

Outside the door was someone laughing.

She opened the door, her face flushing red with embarrassment. It was Zane, her heartfelt boyfriend who loved to teased her.

"Zane, what the hell was that?!" she yelled.

He laughed, "you should've seen the look on your face!"

"Shh! I'm not home alone.." Nana hissed. She shook her head, closing the door behind her.

"What do you need? hiding from the cops again? I told you Zane, this isn't the.."

He grabbed toilet paper, and eggs from his bag that was disguised of an pumpkin.

"You wanna go ruin someone's day?" he asked.

"Um.. no. And besides, I'm grounded."

"So?"

She narrowed her eyes, placing her hand in her hip.

He heaved a sigh, "Kitten, c'mon. Your parents won't know," he said.

Nana thought for a second. How many times had he said that and it actually worked?

She gave up, "Give me a minute.."

She opened the door and closed it. She was home alone because her parents took the rest of her siblings treat or treating until it turned 9. It was 6.

She put on her oversized pink  sweater and her black leather jacket on. But before she could get out the door, someone reached over her and shut the door.

"Whose that?" he asked.

It was her cousin Hinata. He was staying for the night and since Nana's mom doesn't exactly trust Nana for sneaking out to hang with Zane, she hired him to babysit her. Between her and Zane, he was doing a fair job at it.

She groaned. Hinata was very overprotective when it came to the girls of the family. Especially when it came with girls hanging out with the devil. He was only 6 years older than her.

"Stop being so nosy," Nana said, annoyed.

He looked through the peek hole, either way he was foing to find out. Nobody was there.

"Whatever. But you can't leave anyways."

Nana frowned, digging in her purse to pull out a $20 dollar gift card to Windeys.

The male Meif'wa eyes widen, snatching the card away from her.

"Fine, you can go. But only for an hour!"

She pretended like she didn't hear him and walked out the door, there, Zane hid behind the bushes.

"Alright, let's go."

...

Okay, so theres alot of things I should be sorry about. I'm sorry for making this chapter short than usual, I'm sorry for not being active, and I'm sorry for this book to end on this note. But guess what? I'll still publish chapters, but they will just be wips I never finished/lost motivation! But some might have NSFW in them so.. beware of that 👀 but anyways, I'll probably publish 2 or 3 wips today- check out my new Zana books! They're ongoing and I have motivation to do them! But anyways, thank you for reading:

Love's Aftermath.