Chapter 7: Grief.

TRIGGER WARNING!!

This chapter might tend to have some sad moments and or Blood. If you don't like this type of stuff, I advise you to not read this chapter! Buttt,
Happy stories well be continue tomorrow! Bye~

"It's okay Garroth... You don't wanna hurt your brother.." Nana's voice chimed, arms widely in the air, protecting something that was precious to her.

Me.

Garroth glared at her, as his eyes continued to glow that evil green color. He clenched onto his sword, still hanging it above his head fiercely.

"Everything is going to be okay..." She smiled weakly.

She was scared, but at the same time, kept her stand. But she continued to talk to him calmly and slowly.
He lowered his sword, hitting it on the ground.
She smiled again. Slowly lowering her arms to hug him.

"......."

He glared at her, death in his eyes. He held the sword tightly in the air again and took a swing, directly at her chest.

Blood. That's all I saw.

She fell backwards in my arms, blood spilling out as her eyes filled with tears.

"Z..Zane...?" She hesitated, eyes forming hot tears. She looked down at her massive wound, blood on her hand. Than started to fade out.

I grabbed her, taking one look at my once wholesome brother. He dragged the blood cover sword on the hard wood floor, not looking back... but he had a smile on his face...

I remained back to my main focus on Nana... Who already fell unconscious...
I quickly get up to give her space, barely holding back big tears in my eyes.

"Nana!? Nana please!!" I panicked as blood spilled wildly on the floor.

Bandages... BANDAGES!!!

I rush to a closet, savaging anything that can be worn as an bandage.

I came across a red shirt...

.... If this never happened, I would've smiled.

"Aphmau's 2th Aarmau Shipper."

It was my shirt... But I needed it more than ever.
I ripped off the cloth in a long strip and rush back to Nana.
I know this isn't going to help her that much for a massive wound but... At least... It something....

She was crying in pain, but couldn't open her eyes.
I bent down, slowly wrapping the cloth around her.

At the same time, I see a figure flashing by me. In defense, I whipped around. It was Aaron.... With Aph badly hurt in his arms, trailing blood on the floor.

My eyes widen when I found out it was Aph who was bleeding badly.
I hold Nana in my arms, carrying her to Aaron.
He looks at me in shock, but layed eyes on Aphmau's wound.

"Lay her on the blanket!" He said, grabbing a cloth.

Aphmau arched in pain, crying as well.

But at the same time, Nana woken up...

"..Za...Zane..." She turned her head, facing Aph's, "I...Is she... Al... Alright.."

"..."

"Aaron... I don't.. wanna...die.."

Everything was silent. Aaron eyes swelled in tears as her eyes turn dim and lifeless.

That stabbed me in the throat... her last words... On earth... Was "I don't wanna die.."

"Z-Zane!! Please... Is she alright!?" Nana cried, hand reaching to my face already melting face. She felt tears.

"Z-Zane... Please!!!"

A/N:
Man, I regret making this chapter. I made this at school and started crying ;-; HAPPY CHAPTERS WILL CONTINUE TOMORROW!! 💜 Bye~!