Chapter 8: "Baby Fat..?" PT.1

A/N:
By the look on the titled, it looks like this chapter is going to be spicy 👌 And oh? What's that I see?? There's a part 2?? Oh my-

Me and Nana scrolled through the internet, looking for something peculiar to call our... Well, little 'bean' Nana likes to call it..

Fine I'll give you a point. She's pregnant with our first, unknown gender, child.

That's right, shut up..

Nana is currently 8 months and counting, pregnant. We've spent most of our time getting every single baby supply in history, so we didn't have much time to think about baby names until now.

Nana had closed her laptop and throw herself on my collaborated legs, stretching in relief.

"What name do you like better? Zachariah, Zion, or Zeus?" I asked, patting her head gently.

"Why do they have to have Z's in their names??" Nana groaned.

"Because we agreed that the baby will start with a Z..." I trailed off, smiling at Nana as she was about to sprout out a pout.

"Since when??? But how about a name like Neptune?"

"And let it be next to Uranus? No way!"

Nana snickered.

"Nicole?"

"Don't we already have one?"

"Nancy??"

"Sounds a little too classic..?"

"Stop being picky!!" She squealed, both of us laughing.

We began to laugh so hard, Nana had started to cough constantly, gasping for air.
I wasn't too shocked by this, she's been doing this for awhile, plus it's just another side effect to being 8 months pregnant, its called, "shortness of breath" pretty simple.

I rubbed her back gently.

"You okay?" I asked, still recovering from laughing.

"Ahem, yeah! *Cought* I'm- Haha! *Cought*" She smiled, eyes swelling with tears from the laughing spee.

I smiled, closing my laptop and looking at the clock.

6:01 AM.

That's right, it's 6:01 am.
Why am I getting so early? Well apparently, the baby doesn't know how to chill out because that's causing Nana to have soreness and trouble sleeping, so I have to comfort her with as much fluffy pillows and cuddles...

"Ahem.. You can go back to sleep.. you have bags over your eyes." She said, pinching my face cutely.

"Mmmnnnn.. I'll pass.." I yawned.

She smiled at me, falling fastly asleep on my leg.
Soon after that, I had fallen asleep too.

"Does pancakes and french toast sounds good today hun?" I asked, fully recharged from sleeping.

"Mhm! Sounds... wonderful.." She said, still up stairs laying in bed, sleepy as a rock.