Chapter 10: Relief.

A/N:
This chapter will bring spoilers if you hadn't seen ep. 14, and mostly wrote this chapter because I wanna rant--
Happy stories will remain back to normal when I feel better lol

Also, some of this is not cannon, Soo... Enjoy!

Love is the tenderness ache inside of an person's heart. People see love as an decoration, a prize to be hung up. But what I see in love is death, sorrow, and maybe a pinch of passion. My love will never be restored back to it's sloppy self from this experience.

I watched as my bother charged at me, eyes growling with that yearning to kill me and the people who gets in his way. I looked at my hands, than at Nana, who had slowly try to get up.
She was my main priority. I NEEDED to protect her.

Even if that meant death.

She gaurded me once, so I'll fight for her.

I stood my ground, Garroth slowing down and gave me a nasty grin.

"I have to protect her.." I whispered to myself, clentching my fists.

He than took a swing of the monstrous sword at my right shoulder, bringing me to tense up my arm.

He dropped the sword, his fist heading straight towards my face. I didn't let that happen.

I brought up my best hit, turning it into a punch and sending the werewolf back.

I shooked my hand, glancing back at Garroth who had quickly recovered. His facial expression had only turned into a beast.

He had came at me but I shoved him with my leg, pushing him backwards.

"Garroth! Please stop this!" I yelled at him.

He proceeded to look at the floor then at me. Eyes growling.

He than punched me in my stomach and carried me through the window. Throwing me out.

"Zane!!" Nana cried.

She than stumbled onto her feet, than back onto the floor.

I hit my back on the medal plate.

But let me tell you, it was going to bring alot of that to get me down.

"Nana is still up there... COME ON, GARROTH!! FIGHT ME!!" I screamed at him, catching his attention.

He than grew a evil smirk, jumping down and jabbing the oversized knife into the ground.

I than got up, blocking his attempts of slaughtering me with his sword. He sliced me in the chest, but not as deep as Nana's.

"Garroth... I know your still in.. in there! Come back! Please!! You have to remember me!! I'm your brother, Zane! Someone inside you is controlling you! Your aren't doing this yourself! Please!! Dont let them win--- AARRGHHH!!!"

He than plunged his sword into my right shoulder again, this time making me scream in pain. It led me to being pinned on the medal ground.