Chapter 14: Reunited.

With eyes... st..ill hazy.. my legs still.. weak, and a loss of m..memor..y of what happened, I didn't... make it to no..where without fa..lling over a st..ep.

"Zane! Are you alright?" 5 (Ghost) yelled, running back to me. She helped me get up back on my feet.

"Ye..s.." I murmured, finding.. balance.

"Be careful, your body is-"

"Fine. Don't.. worry about me.. I'll just.... slow down.." I trailed off..

I caught a glimpse at the hel..icopte..r flying above.. heads.

"Do.. do 3 think the rest.. ma..de it?.." I asked, watching the helicopter disappear.

"I hope." She answered.

We continued to walk slowly... bef..ore we s..aw 7 wondering around the be..ach.

"Lucinda!" 3 (Kim) yelled.

7 twisted her head a..round, changing her position... to run to us.

"You dont have Aph or Aaron, dont you?" She asked.

"3 thought.. would be with 7?" I croaked looking behind her.

"We need to get Zane fixed, he can't remember any of our names or even speak properly.." 7 started, "C'mon, starlight is a big place, so It will probably take us all night to find them if we continue to chat." 7 said, leading us to the mountains.

"I.. stay here, I have to.. check.. something.." I said to 3, grabbing.. sleeve.

"Is it Nana?" 5 asked.

"Y-yes.. wait... how.. you.."

"I'm a ghost Zane, there's nothing you can't keep from a ghost." She grinned, running to 7.

I smiled a bit, but started walking where I think where the helicopter might have gone to.

It went east, towards 10 (Starlight) capital nurse station.

...

*Garroths POV:*

"Everyone off the plane, now!" Toby commanded, angry at the annoying laughing of the guardian forces.

Everyone obeyed his wishes.

I watched Anget R and Katelyn waste no time and rush to the hospital, holding the injure in their arms.

"I'm going back to see if the rest is okay!"

And like that, the helicopter flew back into the air.

One thing that was on my mind was Kawaii chan's cut... I placed that.. I made her suffer any pain... I-

"Put pressure on it!" I heard someone yell from the office.

That's when sudden thoughts gushed inside my head. What would Zane do if he finds out Kawaii chan.. died because of me?.. Will he see me as an threat or even worst.. a murderer?..

I wanted to go in and tell her I'm sorry.. but she had already try to attempt to make things alright but that ended up to backfire.. plus, she might not want to see me..

So, I walked away, tail between my legs and ears dropping onto my head.
...
*Zane's POV:*

C'mon... if I w..as.. starlight's nurse office.. where... would I-

Oof!

I fell back onto the ground, rubbing my head.

I crashed into a blue building, having the sigh of,