Chapter 1: Band-Aids and soft kisses

Nana looked at Zane as her golden amber eyes, glossy from all the tears that forced it way out. Zane had kept his palm on her melting face, trying to wipe away the tears.

"Shhh...You'll be alright.." he tried to comfort here. "It's just a tiny scratch."

He hated seeing her this sad. It was like being given poison but disguised as a cupcake.

"C-Can you kiss it to make it feel better?" she whimpered, wiping her eyes with her sleeve.

He sighed and went to the bathroom, leaving her alone for awhile. He then return with a cute box of 'Hello Kitty' band-aids just for her.

He kneeled down and placed the band-aid on her small wound around her ring finger.

How did she get that cut? To shorten the story, she was in a rush to watch the brand new MLH episode while she was also begining to start dinner. With so many things going in her mind that moment, he figured that she cut her finger without paying attention.

Anyways, as she wished, he planted a soft kiss onto the rainbow colored band-aid.

"Feel  any better?"

She smiled, "much better~"

He stood up, and placed the small box on the counter near them.

"I could finish dinner tonight." he said

"Are you sure?" she asked.

He raised my eyebrow at her, giving her a cocky look.

In return, she gave me a small chuckle.

"Heh, alright.. I trust you." She giggled.

She then took off her apron and wrapped it around me.

"Oh look at that.. Kiss the cook? That's funny.. muwah!"

She pecked me softly on the cheek.

Suddenly, they smelt something... Burning?

Nana eyes widen like deers seeing headlights, she knew exactly what was happening. She knew this because she experienced it before, and it didn't turn out pretty... Actually, it was so bad she that she was forced under a house arrest and banned from cooking that day by her boyfriend Zane.

"OH CRAP! NOT AGAIN!" she wailed, sprinting towards the burning pasta.