Chapter 6: Camping!!

~Chapter Six~

Camping!!

Enjoy! :)

Kawaii Chan happily skipped across the wild field of flowers and butterflies, which was in every stunning sight you see.
I was there too, only to protect her if we ever encountered something unexpected.

It was our first time camping, together. No annoying brothers, no ruckus, just us alone for the first time in forever.
A peaceful trip far away from mystreet...

We traveled to a breathtaking area in the woods. A beautiful small water fall where gorgeous white swans roamed the area.

"We have to camp here!" Kawaii Chan squealed in excitement, taking pictures of everything she sees.

I nodded my head and unclipped the bag we brought, full of camping stuff, clothes, marshmallows.. Nothing really that special.
I took out the tent equipment, but at the same time kept my eyes locked on Kawaii Chan who was getting a little bit close to a white male swan...

"Hey Kawaii Chan... Maybe you shouldn't get too close to-"

"AhaHA!"

Splash!

She had fallen into the stream.

The swan back lashed and flew away with the rest of it's flock, but not before giving her a squawk of karma.

Of course I laughed at her fail, but then soon recovered to help her get up.

Kawaii Chan was layered with water as it streamed heavily down her once curly hair. Since I'm nice, I gaved her my jacket for her to dry off and went back to modeling the tent.

Few Hours Later...

The sun light started to fade into a dim night, setting it as twilight.
I had finished the tent with only a sore thumb and tried eyes.

I looked up to see Kawaii Chan elegantly sitting on a rock in the middle of the luminous glowing stream, looking up on the tiny stars.

I carefully walked over to her, not wanting to slip.

Thankfully, the rock was big enough for me and her to sit on and star glaze together.

Kawaii Chan most likely kept me awake by telling me her childhood stories of how she would point out the stars when she was much, much younger.

She located out very constellation that was pretty much obvious to her, but really not to me. It was like she belonged up there.

She soon began to yawned in grief as she tried to keep herself awake by telling facts and stories, but I didn't allow it.

"And thats... mmmnn..." She groaned, "That's..."

"Alright, enough of that. It's time to sleep." I said, carrying her to the large tent.

"But... Im...no..tri..tried..."

I smiled.

Why does she has to be so cute SKSKSKS!?