Chapter 9: "PREGNANT WOMEN DOWN!!!" Pt.2

Me and Nana were setting up for the night, finishing the final touch to our baby blue room. We then walked to our own room, falling face first onto our queen sized bed.
We were both tried from to our legs to our eyes. I was getting ready to turn off the lamp until Nana asked me a question.

"Zane.. would your prefer home birth or hospital birth?" She asked.

what... I mean... I dunno?

"Uh.. why?" I asked.

"Just wondering."

"Well... Um... Hospital birth because I don't know how this pregnancy thing works.." I murmured, soaking deeply into my pillow.

She smiled.

"Your cute. Goodnight." She whispered, turning off the lamp and crawling up to cuddle with me.

"Nggh.. goodnight.." I muffled.

The sun rays peaked through our window shields and kissed me roughly on my eye.

That's when I felt a little weight fly off the bed.
That's when mother of all Irene sirens let loose..

"OH MEH GAWD ZANE!!!! COME QUICK!!" Nana squealed.

Of course her powerful voice of thunder startled me because I thought something was wrong with her. I flew off the bed and headed strictly towards the bathroom.

"W-What is it!?"

"Look!!!" She squealed, pointing outside the window.

Is it a fire!? NO! MAYBE IT'S THE END OF THE WORL-

...........................Wtf...

"You see it?! It's adorable!!" She squeaked.

It was a chick munk setting it's nest...

I sighed in relief.

"Don't do that... You over reacting, nearly scared me half to death.." I murmured, going back to bed.

"Do you need anything..? It's 5:07 AM.." I said, sitting up.

"Mmmn, no, nothing in particular. I just wanted to get up early, I guess.." She yawned, stretching widely in the air, with her tail moving side to side constantly.

She than looked at me, slouching miserably in the bed.

"Zane, are you alright?" Nana asked, excaming me closer.

"It's.. just a head ache.. Nothing to worry about.." I cleared out for her, she laying me down and gently putting her palm onto my head.

"Zane, your hot! You have a fever!" She said.

"No I don't... I need to take care of you before myself.." I said, weakly sitting back up.

I felt very fatigue... But I had to pull through this for at least one day. Nana won't survive a day without me..

"I'll just get some coff--"

"No! Coffee is not good for you at this moment! Lemme make you some chicken soup and hot tea for you." She stated.

"B.. But.."

She walked towards me, bending down and kissing me on my forehead.

"Don't burn yourself!!" I yelled as the fatel sound of foot steps going down the stairs.

"Yeah, yeah!" She responded.

Ughhh... I swear, this girl is going to kill herself..

Minutes Later...