Chapter 20: The bad boy named Zane.

💌💕: Okay so as you could see in the title, Zane's bad boi habits rlly come out to play in this chapter so ye, this should be interesting..

...

Kawaii chan was sleeping in her pink and white striped bedroom, cuddling her extra long white body pillow. Just then, the sound of a pebble being through on glass annoyed her.

The irritating noise continued and she decided to investigate what was happening.

She opened her window and looked both ways.

"Down here!" an voice whispered-yelled.

Nana's ears cought up with the sound and looked down.

It was her boyfriend, Zane.

What was he doing here at this hour?

"What are you doing?" She whispered back to him.

Zane looked around, before grabbing an ladder and placing right under her window.

Oh great... He was doing it again..

Last time he did it, her mother caught them making out and kicked him out. She said she wasn't aloud to see him again as long as she was alive, plus a day or two to make sure. And well for her father, he didn't really care that much. They had 5 more kids to worry about. Anyways, he knew she was in good hands.

"Zane! You know what happened-" but before she could finish, the brunette aborted her room.

She face palmed.

"Nana? Are you alright?" her concerned mother yelled from down stairs.

Shoot! She had Meif'wa ears too! It made it kinda harder to walk around up stairs without her hearing it. But she was old, so it wasn't the greatest as hers?

"Y-Yeah mom! I just.. fell out of bed!"

It was silent before her mother responded. "Okay dear, but be more careful!"

"I will mom!"

She looked at her ruthless boyfriend, he was screwing around with her small Kawaii Cookie bobbleheads.

She sighed, "moms going to kill us if she finds out if your here, Zane Ro'mave."

"C'mon Kitty, lighten up a bit. I came all this way to steal a ladder, avoid your parent's cameras, and only to see you," he smirked, trying to play offended.

"You broke a law for me? How charming," Nana rolled her eyes.

Zane shooked his head and walked up to Nana, hiding something behind his back.

"While I was out, I got you something to add to your collection," he pulled out an Kawaii cookie golden painted card.

Her face seemed the glisten, "you got!-" she paused, realizing how loud she was, "you got the Kawaii cookie legendary card?! How did you get this? These things cost thousands of-"

"When I was in the garage for the ladder, I noticed it in the corner and thought of you," he smiled.

"Oh my Irene, you stole it didn't you?"

"Maybe yes, maybe no."

She shook her head.

"But if you don't want it, I can always just.." he trailed off, grinning.

"Fine! I'll let you get away with this one," she said, placing it by her stack of cards.

Zane sat down on the bed.

"I can't stay much longer, neighbors might get suspicious of why there is a ladder in the back side of the house," he said.

Nana slowly sat with him. He smoothly placed his palm on her hand.

"Don't get touchy, you remember-" Nana scolded.

Before she could finish, Zane let down his mask and pressed his lips onto Nana's.

After awhile of kissing, Zane got bored of just her lips, so he moved his hands onto her shoulders, trailing sloppy kisses down her neck.

(I swear this is not a lemon .-. it clearly says fluff and I intend to keep it that way oof)

Before they could continue, something seemed to had scratched and pushed on the door.

Zane and Nana stopped whatever they were doing.

The door opened, nearly giving Nana a small heart attack. But what seemed to be human was only her very old cat Oatmeal, just coming to check on her.

"Thank Irene.." she breathed.

Oatmeal jumped onto the bed between the two of them. It seemed to enjoy Zane's company much more then Nana's. One word: Traitor.

Zane looked at his watch... Which Nana also assumed he stoled it since he did not have one the day before.

"It's about time I go," he said, "I'll come back tomorrow."

He kissed Nana on the cheek and walked towards the opened window.

"Love ya," he smiled, climbing down the ladder.

Nana watched him jump off the final three steps and remove the ladder. But he couldn't get any further because.. Nana's mother was waiting for him. But then-

"Gah!"

ThAwcK!

She had slapped him.

She scolded him and pointed him the exit out of their front door. She then looked above to see Nana ducking under her window and mouthed with eyes of fire, "Your next."