Chapter 1

Rewriting All I Want! Three chapters are up now. I have also changed a few things, characters will stay the same, the plot will stay the same, but it isn't too much of a change.
Go read that version since I wrote this book when I was thirteen, I didn't know much about the mafia and my writing has improved a lot more.
And if not, it's cool. I will always love this version of the book as well.
Hope you give it a chance. -n

Haizly
ALL I WANT

"You whore! You and your kids need to fucking leave this house! My friends will be over any minute." My father yells at my mother. I looked at the two of them confused. What the hell is wrong with my father?

"What? No I'm not leaving. This is my goddamn house too, you and your whores can go somewhere else." My mom yells back.

"Don't call them whores you don't even know them." My dad says getting in my moms face, his veins popping out on his neck and his sweaty forehead.

"You don't know them either! You probably rented them for the fucking night!" My mom fired back. Why won't this nightmare end?

This is how it is every night. My father coming home drunk and screaming at my mom. My mom was always scared of my father. And his father and his father's wife.

My dad's hand collided with my mother's cheek. I gasped and looked at him shocked, I couldn't move. I was just staring at my father, tears filling my eyes.

"Go to your room!" My mother yells. I obeyed and I heard more and more slaps.

"Haizly! Hey, hey, it was just a dream." My sister says rubbing my arm. I got up and gasped for air. My forehead is sweaty and I'm panting.

Fuck those dream again? I look up to meet my sisters eyes and start crying. She pulled me to her chest and let me cry. She's the only person that can and could see me cry. I don't let people know how fucking weak I am.

After I sobbed into her blue shirt stained with tears, I finally got up and showered. The warm water relaxing my muscles and taking every fucking thought away.

I wrapped the towel around me and headed to my bedroom. I pulled out leggings, a purple crop top, and my black vans.

"Haizly are you ready?" My mother asked while I was doing my hair. I sigh and finally finished.

Great I'm ready to start the fucking day!

I get in the car and my mom started the car. The whole drive I rested my head on the window, looking outside and watching the buildings pass by.

"Bye." My brother says getting out the car. I was about to get out but my mom grabbed my hand.

"What?" I asked a little too harshly.

"We're going somewhere else." I sigh and sat back on the seat. My mom had her music on, which was annoying. She replays her music over and over again.

They're all Spanish and I don't really understand the things they say. They talk fast! I mean I sing some of them but I only hum them.

We pulled up to a huge building. I couldn't read the sign, but I didn't care. I looked over at my mother and she sighed.

"Therapy." She said, reading my mind. My eyes widened. What the fuck! Why? Why would she take me to therapy? I mean hell yeah I'm fucked up but therapy? Therapy doesn't fucking help. All they do is nod and silently judge you.