Chapter 4

Haizly
ALL I WANT

The next day at school was horrible. I slept in all my classes and most of the time got kicked out because of it.

"Hey you Okay?" I heard Kayden ask from behind me. I sigh and turn to face him.

"My head is pounding and my throat is fucking dry." My voice fades at the last part. He digs his hand in his backpack and and pulls out a water bottle and hands it to me. I thank him and chug the whole thing down.

"Why do you go to a party on Tuesday?" He asks, his brows knitting together.

"Why did you go?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I just wanted to kill time. I'm always home doing homework or just sketching, I just wanted to get out and I saw the party so I went in." I nod.

"Why were you there?" He asks scooting closer to me. I clear my throat and put my head on my hands as my elbows lay on my knees.

"I like to party." His hand goes to put a strand of hair behind my ear. I let out a low gasp as I look up to his eyes.

His hazel brown eyes shining under the light, his hand caressing my skin. Now that I realize it I pull away from his hand. What is going on with me?

"Uh thanks for the water." I say and stand up leaving.

"Wait Haizly!" His hand reaches for mine and I let him. My face lands on his chest and we both start laughing.

"Your chest is very hard." I scrunch up my nose but regret doing that when pain comes.

"Are you Okay though?" I nod.

"I really have to go." I walk away and out of the school. I get in my car and drive home.

"Why are you always getting kicked out of class?" My mother asks once I'm in the house. She's sitting on the couch, the tv on and her phone in her hand.

"I was asleep, there's nothing wrong with sleeping." I shrugged and shifted my weight on one leg and I cross my arms over my chest.

"Where were you last night?" She asks, her voice quiet and filled with worry. She knows exactly where I've been she just wants to hear it from me.

"You know where." I gave her the fakest smile and went downstairs to my bedroom. I know I shouldn't be acting this way towards her because she hasn't done anything to me, but it's all the anger I have that makes me do it. It's not a great excuse I know.

But there is some things that makes me mad towards her. Like that time I found out she was seeing someone. Her and my stepdad broke up and she found someone else. My stepdad is still around because he and my mother have a son.

I got mad at my mom because she was seeing the fucker after everything that has happened to me. I hate being around my moms boyfriends. After everything that I've been through as a child, I don't think I can recover from that bullshit.

My sister has tried to talk to her about seeing this guy and how it could affect me, but she won't listen. I hate that she sees him and I hate that she tries to make it sound like if he were her world, and like if we were nothing.

I hate it!

I pull out my books from my bag and start doing homework. I don't get this shit at all, I should've paid more attention and not gone to that stupid party last night.

My phone buzzed on my nightstand and I checked who it was. Kayden's face popped up on the screen.

Are you and Caleb a thing? It reads. I sigh and reply back.

No, why?

Because you two were together the whole day, and I was just wondering.

No, we're not dating. Why does that matter to you? I might be too harsh on him, even if he's just asking a very fucking simple question. But I don't like it when people ask about my personal life.

No I was just asking. Because I would like to take you on a date. ;)

A date? Kayden going on a date with me? Hell if he thinks I'm the dating type. He doesn't even know me that well to even ask me out.

On a date? I don't date!

Then why don't you just go on one with me and see how it goes?

I mean I guess I should try and see how this 'dating' thing goes. Kayden seems like a nice guy, so why not go?

Fine! One date! Friday at 7 pm, I'll send you my address. I sent him my address and finally finished the stupid homework.

The next day at school was boring as hell. Caleb kept on bragging about my date with Kayden and why he thinks is a bad idea. He thinks he might turn me into a nice good girl, and honestly I don't give a fuck.

I'm always gonna be bad.

"Haizly why don't you go on one with me?" Caleb asks begging. This could not get any weirder.

"Wait, your asking me on a date?" I asked, my mouth turning into an 'o' shape and gasping. Caleb Scott is asking me on a date with him to get me out of Kayden's date? Wow impressed he's even trying.

"I already made plans with Kayden, sorry." I shrugged and walked away. I heard him mumble something under his breath but I didn't pay too much mind. All I need is some sleep and food.

I walked in lunch and sat down next to Rosie. Maya was with Austin giggling. They're gonna end up together, I know so.

Rosie was talking to Noah and somewhat Maya and Aniston too. They had their own little conversation while I'm sitting here alone wishing I hadn't left Caleb alone.

I looked up from my feet and saw Kayden smirking at me. Those brown hazel eyes staring into my dark brown ones. Fuck I don't think I could get over watching his eyes.

A hand goes to my waist and pulls my to my feet, then pressing his lips on mine. I gave in, I'm lonely hormonal. I wrap my arms around Caleb's neck as I played with his hair.