Chapter 66

HaizlyALL I WANT

Haizly
ALL I WANT

I'm A Wanted Man
-Royal Deluxe

The whole month was the same as always. I wake up, school, eat, call Caleb, sleep, study, eat and repeat.

He's coming home today, and I'm getting ready to see him! He said he'll be here in at least tweleve minutes and another four because of stupid traffic.

After I showered I changed in light denim high waisted shorts, a black shirt that I tucked in my shorts, black socks. I decided to put my hair in two braids.

I didn't do my makeup, since I'm not in the mood and I also wanna go for a natural look.

I hear the door open and close. I look at myself in the mirror, grab my glasses, and run out of the bathroom.

"Haizly!" Caleb says smiling. I wrap my arms around his neck and his arms go to my waist. Bringing our bldies closer.

"I missed you so much!" I kissed his cheek then his lips and nose.

"I missed you too." His lips collide with mine. "I'm hungry." He looks down at me. "Your my little nerd." He bites his bottom lip.

"I'm comfortable." I giggle and he bring me in a hug kisses my head.

"I'm hungry." He says after we pulled away.

"Uh, I made fried potatoes with sandwiches." I grin up at him. He chuckles and pecks my lips before going in the kitchen.

"I love your sandwiches!" He groans and grabs one, setting it on his plate along with fries. I do the same and sit next to him.

"Everyone loves my sandwiches." I giggle and bite into mine. It feels great to have him back. I missed him so much, especially how crazy he is.

I looked up at him and smile, he looks down at me and I blushed. After we ate and cleaned up, we went to my bedroom to lie down and watch tv.

"I have new books." I smiled up at him. Caleb always though that I read too much, which obviously I do. The first time he went to my room he saw the collection of books I had. He even read some of them, and he said AFTER was his favorite. Along with all the rest of the books.

He would always call me nerd because of that. Even though he read half of my collection. My ever first novel was Sting. It was an amazing book.

After that I started reasing Anna Todd's books, along with Natasha Preston. I'm so in lobe with their books.

"Show me." I gasped and got up.

"Guess what!" I shrieked. He chuckled and pulled me to sit on his lap.

"What?" He asks.

"I got Forbidden." He laughs. I've been looking for that book everywhere! Library's, Barnes&Noble, school library's. But I just never found it. I couldn't even read it online because they only show like thirty pages of it.

I've been trying to find it since I was thirteen, not much luck I guess.

"Really? Where?"

"Okay, so, last time me and and the girls went to New York, New York, and we went in the huge library. We were wondering around and that's when I saw it." I sauealed and went to go grab it from my little desk on the corner of the room.

I get back on his lap and show it to him. "It didn't cost that much though." He smiles. His eyes holding love and lust. Then I noticed something on his neck.

"Caleb?" I furrowed dmy brows and pulled his hoodie down. I looked back at him then back at his neck.

"When did you get this?" I asked tracing my finger on his small rose tattoo that's by his ear and down to his collar bone.

"The second day I got to Brazil."

"Why didn't you tell me when we face timed?" He sat up on the headboard, me still on top.

"I wanted it to be a surprise. Your face held a lot of shock." He chuckled. I felt his body squirm under me. My fingers still traced his tattoo.

"Did it hurt?" I asked looking back at his eyes.

"Not really." He shakes his head and purses his lips. "Maybe just at the beginning." He's scared of needles. I am too, but not that much like he is. So he has to look away whenever he sees one.

"You know what we should do?" I asked as an idea popped in my head.

"Ride me?" He asks with his brows furrowed. I swat his chest and laugh.

"No! I wanna go out and hang out with the group. I mean if you want, you did have a long flight." He puts his hands under my armpits and and brings me closer to his body.

"Yes I'm very tired. Maybe we can hang out with them tomorrow?" He asks raising an eyebrow. I nod.

He looks so tired. Maybe I should let him rest, I do need to catch up on my homework anyways. And we only have 21 days left of school. So I need to work on that.

"I need to do my homework, you can rest." I kissed his cheek and got off him, but his hands gripped my elbows and pulled me back up.

"I can stay up with you." His hot breath fans my neck. I'm already a panting mess and there's heat in between my legs.

"But- but you..." I trailed off. I couldn't speak, his kisses on my neck sends shivers everywhere. I moan when he kisses my earlobe and down my neck.

"C-Caleb." I pulled away from him and pulled his shirt over his head. I kissed his neck and went up to his lips. I took my shirt off and went down to kiss him again.

His hands clawed to my skin on my hips, but I didn't care. My attention is on his lips, the way they're moving with mine.

"God I missed you." He says into the kiss. He puts his hand on the back of my head and brings me closer to his mouth.

He turns us around, he's on top of me. He unzipped my shorts and pulled them down along with my panties. I moan when he brushes his thumb on my clit.

"Don't tease." I let out a throaty groan. He smirks and takes hia jeans off too. Grabbing a foil packet, he opens it with his teeth and puts it on himself. He groans and looks into my eyes.

"You're so beautiful." He says, hia hand ob my cheek and caressing it softly.