Chapter 62

HaizlyALL I WANT

Haizly
ALL I WANT

Everyone went home and I cleaned up Calebs wounds. He was really bruised up, and even though he says he's not hurting, I know he is.

I still can't get Rosies words out of my head. Does she still like Caleb? What about Noah? They both clearly look so in love. Can't she just leave mine and Caleb's relationship alone?

"I'm sorry." Caleb whispers as he groans in pain. I look at him through my lashes as I put the last bandage on his stomach.

"Caleb d-," I start but he cuts me off.

"Baby, I really am sorry. I should have ran with you, handled this when I got to Brazil."

"But if you started war then I wouldn't have saved you, and you wouldn't be here with me." I'm scared of losing him. That's one of my greatest fears. I don't care about anything or anyone else other than him.

"I'm sorry." His tears fill up with tears and I wrao my arms around his neck.

"Don't apologize." I kissed his cheek. His arms wrap around me tightly, like if he were going to lose me.

"I love you so much." I sobbed into his neck.

"I love you." I broke the hug and he stood up from the chair. He grabbed my hand and we walked to my bedroom after turning off the lights.

We lied down on the bed, my head laying on his chest and his hand tickling my back.

"Does your mom know your a mafia leader?" I asked him while tracing my finger on his stomach.

"No, none of my family members know but my father." I sigh and lean on my elbow to look at him.

"Would you want them to know?" He shakes his head. "Why not?" He tries to sit up groaning. When he does he sighs and looks down at me.

"Because I wouldn't want them to be in trouble. I don't want them to feel ashamed of me." I crease my brows together and shake my head.

"They're not going to be ashamed of you, look at you." I giggle. "You may be trouble and stubborn-," he scoffs, "-but your brilliant! Your smart!" I sit up myself and look at him. "Your family shouldn't be ashamed of you." He smiles and holds his arms up to hug me. I blush and hug him.

"I don't deserve you." He says onto my hair and kisses it.

"I don't deserve you." I muffled into his chest. It's true, I don't deserve him. He's a nice caring person while I'm here and doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything.

He kissed my head and held me closer to his body.

The next morning I wake up to an empty bed. I hear Eminem coming from the kitchen. I groan and go to the kitchen and see Caleb cooking.

I wrap my arms around his waist and kiss his neck. "Good morning." I said. He turned around and kissed my lips.

"Morning, I'm making breakfast before we leave to school." I nod and look behind him.

"Yay!" I say once I saw bagels, coffee, and eggs. I kissed his cheek.

"I knew you'd like this." He grins.

"My mouth is watering." I groaned. "I'm gonna take a quick shower, be back." I said and turned around only to feel pain on my ass.

I let out a low gasp and turn around to see Caleb looking down and biting his lip. I roll my eyes playfully and walk in the bathroom.

After I got out I changed in leggings, a white crop top with black squares on it, and black rose gold vans. I straightened my hair and applied a bit of makeup, then went out to the kitchen.

"Caleb?" I called out. He's no where to be seen. I turn around and walk to the guest bedroom and didn't see him there either. I walked in my room, my closet, the living room. Wnere is he?

The door handle jiggles and Caleb walks in with his phone pressed to his ear.

"Where were you?" I asked putting my hand on my hip and walking towards him.

"Had to call my mom to let her know I was okay." I crease my brows and cross my arms over my chest.

"How does she know?" I asked.

"Noah told her that I got in a fight with some random dude." I giggle.

"Random alright." He chuckles and kisses my cheek.

"Ah, well at least she checked up on you." He nods. "I'm hungry." I said touching my stomach. He grabbed the plates and put them in front of us as he sat down next to me on the stool.

"It's cold but still good." He chuckles putting in some eggs in his mouth. I smile and taste the eggs.

Ugh I love how he cooks!

We got to school earlier than I thought, Noah told Caleb and I to meet behind the school to chill until class starts.

"You have got to be kidding me." I said once I saw my old elementary crush laughing with some jocks. Caleb squeezes my hand and bows his head to my level.

"What's wrong?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows. I looked at the guy who's name is Eric. He looks the same, same dark brown hair, tall, bright smile, and very thin.

"Nothing, let's go." I said walking away and squeezing his hand. I could feel his eyes on me as we walked to the back of the school.

He was my first crush in kindergarten, but then he moved. My parents knew his parents and once we went over to his house- which I had no clue it was him- and he tried kissing me until my mom said we were leaving.

After that day I felt weird, if we kissed he would've been my first.

We saw Noah, Austin, Rosie, and Maya sitting down on the stairs as they laughed at something on Rosies phone.