Chapter 14

Haizly
ALL I WANT

I woke up to the sun on my face, making me groan in annoyance. Why the bloody hell does he always leave the curtains opened? I turn around and face Caleb. His lips are slightly parted, his face turns into a frown.

My finger traces his lips, then his eyebrow piercing, to his jawline. He groans and stops my hand from getting any further.

"Are you trying to get spanked?" I gasped and my cheeks flushed. "Come here." He pulls me closer to him and rests his head on the crook of my neck.

"What are your plans for today?" He asks, kissing my skin.

"Nothing. I might go with my sister to the Target to get candles." He laughs.

"You and your sister are obsessed with candles." Indeed. Me and my sister are in love with one specific brand, which is Yankee candle.

There's this other that I love. It smells like detergent, it reminds me of my childhood, when I thought my life was better when we would go over to my dads house. That was after he and my mother officially split up, and she found my little brothers father.

"Mm, well then I'll call you to come over to the apartment. It has furniture already so I can just leave some stuff here Incase I need to stay." I nodded.

I need to find another job. I was thinking of being an assistant, rich people pay really good. And not only that, I need something to keep me distracted so I won't be drinking and getting high too much.

"Okay." I smile. I get up and grab my dress, putting it on.

"You know you could just wear my clothes." Caleb smirks up at me, he's leaning on his elbows.

"Mm, I don't think so." I scrunch up my nose. "Plus I really like this dress and I don't want to leave it here." He gets up and pulls his t-shirt on.

"I'll take it with me to the apartment, so you'll have something to wear whenever we go out." I blush. He needs to stop saying that! It just makes me think this will be a cliche story! When in reality it won't be.

"Or why don't you move in with me. You have so much problems at home and if you move in with me, there won't be." He says.

I should at least think about moving in with him. I mean he's right, I'm never home, I'm always fighting with my mom, and I need my freedom. I'm 18 for gods sake!

I'm always gonna have problems. Wherever I go, I'm always the one causing them.

"Fine. I'll move in, just so you can shut up." His smile grows. He hugs me, too tight that I feel like my boobs are gonna pop.

"Okay Okay." I lay his back. "I have to go home and 'pack' and meet you there." His hand collided with my butt, making me whimper.

"You got your spank." He winks. Ugh fucking Caleb.

Wen I get home I start packing the only clothes I wear. They're just ripped jeans and hoodies, along with shoes, and some stuff I do when I'm bored. Like drawings.

"Where were you?" Cara asks standing on the doorframe.

"A club." She nods and looks at my suitcase.