Chapter 29

HaizlyALL I WANT

Haizly
ALL I WANT

"First, why the hell do they get the dogs if they're not even gonna take care of them?" Kayden asks putting a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth.

"I don't know, but it's annoying as hell." I said rolling my eyes and scoffing. Surprisingly I didn't get ice cream, he's the only one that did. I guess I wasn't in a mood for ice cream.

"I bet. Doesn't your grandparents say anything?" He asks as we looked side to side to cross the street.

"No, my grandparents don't say anything because they are dumb and prefer to do anything for them because of how much they love them." Kayden raises an eyebrow and looks down at me.

"They have favorites?" I nodded. "That's fucked up." I sigh and put my hands in my pockets.

"I'm used to people having favorites. I've never been one of them but oh well." I shrugged. I was always bothered with people picking  favorites in my family. I've never been chosen and they've always made me feel bad.

Even my mom had a favorite, my little brother Josh. I haven't seen him in a while, I miss him, but in all honesty I don't feel like seeing any of them. When I get home I know I'll see him, that's why I'll be locked up in my old bedroom.

"Why would Caleb even argue with you about getting groceries? He could've got them himself, or his stupid cousin. If she were that fucking hungry she could've gotten her ass up and got food for her." Kayden shakes his head.

"He also could've gotten groceries." We made it to his car and got in. "I mean, if he wanted to break up he could've just told me instead of bringing up grocery shopping and whatever the fuck." I scoff leaning my head on the window.

"And he shouldn't even be arguing with you about this because he could've done it himself, and he also shouldn't have been mad because of his cousin." I think Kayden is mad with me. I smiled and turned to him. "What?" He asks roaming my face. "Oh no, do you want me to massage you? Because I'm lazy as hell." I chuckle.

"No you shiz, I was just thinking that your just mad with me." I poked his cheek. He sighs and nods.

"It's true." We both laugh.

"About that massage..." He shakes his head. I pout and bring my knees to my chest.

"Why do you do that?" I look up at him. "Bring your knees to your chest?" I shrug.

"I guess it's comfortable." He chuckles and we leave the parking lot. He dropped me off home and I went down to my old bedroom, and starting the homework.

I woke up to my alarm and headed to the shower. I got out and changed into light jeans, a purple/pink crop top, black timberland boots, and straightened my hair. I applied a bit of makeup and put some clothes in my bag so that I could change at work then headed out.

"Haizly!" I turned around and saw Caleb running after me. I scoff and turn on my heel, walking up the stairs and into the building.

"We need to talk." He says breathlessly. Everyone is staring at us and I just feel like punching one of them to make them stop staring.

"No we don't." I walked to my first period class and sat down in the very back. Rosie came in with a big smile on her face. She sat down next to me and cleared her throat.

"Okay what's up?" She asks crossing her arms over her chest and putting her legs on the table. She pushes her red hair out of her face and flicks it back over her shoulder.

"Nothing's up." I roll my eyes and lay my head on my arms. When will this day end? My stomach is churning and I feel like I'm going to puke.

"Haiz, you Okay?" Rosie takes her legs off the table and rubs my back. I look at her and grab my stuff, indicating to her to come with me. She does and we go to the restroom.

I like it now that me and Rosie are friends, actual friends, or at least that's what I think.

I get in a stall and puke, the disgusting taste of vomit in my mouth makes me gag and vomit even more. Rosie pulls my hair back and grabs a paper towel for me.

"Thanks." I wipe my mouth with it then wash my mouth.

"Are you feeling sick?" I looked at her. "Does your stomach hurt?" I nod and shake my head at the same time. "Wanna go home?" I nod.

"I don't wanna go to mine, lets go to yours." I said and grabbed my bag. We got out of the restroom and Rosie went to talk to Noah while I'm waiting for her by the door.

"Are you Okay?" I heard Caleb says from behind me. I turn around and nod, crossing my arms over my chest. "Can we talk?" He desperately asks, creasing his brows and touching my arm with his hand.

"Caleb, I think we made it finale that you and I are over. Your stupid cousin was the reason for all this mess." I scoff and look at the ground. I wish I could see her so I could smash her face against a glass window.

"You made it finale. I still love you, I need you. I messed up I know, I shouldn't have taken the whores side but please Haiz, please." He begs. Tears in his eyes as he looks down at me. His eyes show hurt and honesty, love.

He loves me? Oh my god he loves me? I still love him too, but I hate that he chose his cousin. I know it's 'family first' and all that shit but his cousin blaming me for some stupid shit is horrible.

"Love me?" I asked, my voice coming out faint. He nods and leans in closer.

"I do love you." His hand rests on my cheek as the other grabs my arm, my hands resting on his chest. I looked at his lips then his eyes, out breath mixing and our noses touching.

"Haizly!" I heard Rosie call. I part from Caleb and look at Rosie. "Are you feeling any better?" I nod and put a strand of hair behind my ear. "Caleb." She raises a eyebrow and shifts her weight on one leg.

"Rosie." H groan at her. She scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"Is he bugging you?" I shake my head. "Call me if you need anything." I nod and she walks away. The bell rang and everyone started coming out of their classes.

I feel like I'm going to be sick, everyone is moving so fast and it feels like the world is spinning so fast.