Chapter 17

Haizly
ALL I WANT

I didn't go to find a job. Instead I'm in bed with Caleb, his bedroom. He broke up with Christina and she was about to fight me. Me being me I was ready, but Caleb kicked her out.

I was whining and whining because he didn't let me beat the whore up. But he just grabbed me and took me to bed.

"What time is he coming?" Caleb asks looking at me. I lay my head on his chest, his heart beating shading my ear.

"He's picking me up around seven, I still have some time." I look up to meet his eyes, he's staring right back at me.

"We could watch a movie? Bake a cake? Crafts?" I smile and sit up on my elbow.

"Really? You'll do crafts with me?" He nods.

"Yeah, anything to kill time with you." I sigh and get up, putting on my clothes on.

"Okay, let me just get the stuff from my bedroom." He nods and changes himself. I go into my bedroom and get my crafting things. I have so much crafting shit!

The whole time me and Caleb drew, painted, and even sang random songs we found on YouTube. But we were mostly crying over the When I'm Gone by Eminem song. Such a touchy song.

I'm getting ready for my date with Kayden. I put on a maroon all skater dress with some black wedge heels. I curled my hair, did my makeup, and put on some hoop earrings.

I put my lip ring in between my teeth as I look at myself. I look good, I've never done my makeup like this before. And this time I didn't even ask Rosie to do it. Even if she has only done it once.

"Do I look good?" I asked Caleb as I got out of my bedroom and in the living room." Calebs eyes go up from his phone as he roams my body.

"Are you trying to get fucked again?" He bites his lip and stands to be in front of me. "You look great." My cheeks flush as I push him away gently.

"Okay, Okay. He might be here in a little." My phone buzzed as I see Kayden's face pop up.

"Hello?" I answered with a smile. Caleb glared at me but with a smirk. Is that even possible?

"Hey, I'm sorry to tell you this but I can't go. My mom left me with my little cousin and she's sick." My smile turns into a frown.

"Oh is she okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, she has a stomach ache." I make a weird face that Caleb chuckles at. "We could schedule another time?" I sigh and put my keys down.

"Sure, um I have to go." I say and hang up. I frown at Caleb and he pulls me in a hug.

"That fucking motherfucker asshole." I laugh.

"Great vocabulary." He grins down at me.

"I know, I did so well." I sigh and break the hug, going to my bedroom. I change in some grey sweats and a long sleeve black shirt. I put my hair in a ponytail and take my makeup off, except for my brows, they look on point.

"I'm huuungryyyyy." I slur the words out as I walk in the kitchen. I see Caleb in front of the stove and smell like if he were making chocolate milk or something.

"Well, I made these for you." He slides away from the counter and I see a big puddle of strawberries with chocolate.

"Aah, I love you!" I shriek as I go over to the strawberries. I grab one and stuff it in my mouth. "They're so good." I chewed my strawberries and smiled up at Caleb.

"Thanks." I smile.

The whole night we were eating the strawberries and talking about how his sister felt bad when he told his parents that he was moving out. But he promised her that he would visit.

He told me he doesn't want none of our friends or families to know where we live, that the reason we moved out was so we could have our privacy.

I can't sleep, I'm turning and tossing, checking the time every time. A minute only passes by each time. The rain is pouring loud outside and the sound of thunder scares me each time it hits.

I decided that I should go to Calebs room, it's lonely here and I can't sleep. The nightmares each night gets worse. Why can't those things just disappear?

I walked in Calebs bedroom and tapped on his shoulder. "Haizly? What's wrong?" He asks sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"I can't sleep, could I stay here?" He nods. His eyes are sleepy and his lips are pursed. He looks adorable when he's sleepy.

"Are they the nightmares?" He asks as he puts his arm around my shoulders and laying my head on his chest.

"No, I just couldn't sleep. And the thunder doesn't help." He kisses my forehead and held me tighter.

"Do you want to talk about the nightmares?" He asks. I shake my head and lean closer to him.

It's warmer here. And much brighter, all because of the moon that's coming in from the huge window. My window is smaller than his, and I wish mine were bigger. Especially because of the moon, I wanna be able and see it too.

Calebs phone buzzed on the nightstand and he hasn't woken up. I groaned and grabbed the phone and shut the alarm off.

"Caleb wake up." His arm snakes back around my waist and holds me closer.

"Ten more minutes?" He asks, his eyes drifting back into sleep. In those ten minutes I could get dressed and make breakfast.

"Okay then let me get dressed." He let me go and I got up going into my bedroom. It looks chili outside, and I'm excited for this weather. I love the rain, especially when it gets cold.

Hot days aren't my things, I get too angry.

I go in my closet and get out light jeans, a yellow long sleeved crop top, with black knee-high boots. I put my hair in a messy bun and put chapstick on.

I checked the time on my phone and it read 6:30 am. I sighed and went in the kitchen to make breakfast. I decided on some eggs, pancakes, and spam.

"You made this?" Caleb asks walking in the kitchen. He's scratching his neck and yawning.

"Yup." I looked down at what he's wearing and he wasn't anything but a t-shirt and boxers. "Go get dressed, we have to leave in an hour." He checks the time on my phone that's sitting on the island.

"Chill, we can be a little late." I roll my eyes and put the eggs on the plate. "Ugh, you didn't let me sleep." I furrow my brows.

"Sorry, you could've said something. I would've  left." He sat down on the stool and furrowed his brows.

"No, you kept on kicking." He chuckles. "And you almost pushed me off the bed." I giggled.

"Sorry." He laughs. Ugh I hate it when people laugh when I say the word 'sorry,' I say it like or. That motherfucker.

"Sorry." He repeats. I swat his arm and place his plate in front of him.

"Eat! We have to leave." He calms down and eats his eggs, every now and then he would look at me chuckle.