Chapter 34

Haizly ALL I WANT

Haizly
ALL I WANT

I walked in the chips isle and looked for Hot Cheetos but couldn't find them. I've lived here for two years and I still don't know where the hell these things are.

I finally found them after roaming the same spot twice. I grabbed two bags of lime and the original.

"Hey." A deep but familiar voice said, startling me. Not again. Where's Caleb when you need him? I turned around and plastered a fake smile.

When I turned around I didn't expect to see Jacob. "Hey?" I crease my brows together. I haven't seen him in a while. Well it was like two weeks ago, so yeah a while.

"Are you here with Caleb?" He asks and I nod. "That little fucker." I chuckle.

"How've you been?" I asked. He sighed and stuck his hands in his pockets.

"Good, although Noah told Rosie she could move in our apartment and they've been going at it for two weeks in a row and I can't sleep." I laughed.

"That is disgusting, I did not need to know that." He chuckles. "When did Rosie move in?" I asked.

"About four weeks ago," he shrugs his shoulder. I look behind me and see a furious Caleb walking towards us.

"Oh, no, your man is here." Jacob whispers under his breath. Caleb's arm snakes around my waist, and bringing me closer to his body.

"Grabbed the chips?" Caleb asked and I showed him my hand with the bags. "Hello Jacob." Caleb says coldly and husky.

"Hello Caleb." Jacob grins at Caleb. "Anyways, I have to get home. Bye." Jacob looks down at me then leaves. Caleb groans and turns to face me.

"I don't want you speaking to him, at all." Caleb seethed through his teeth. I clear my throat and nod. Wasn't really planning on being best friends with Jacob, but I'll try to stay away.

Noah is changing Rosie, we were both bitches to each other and now she's like, helping me out. I like this new her.

Caleb grabbed different kinds of chips and juices, we payed then headed back to the apartment.