Chapter 41

CalebALL I WANT

Caleb
ALL I WANT

I walked in the kitchen and saw Eric and Hannah sitting down awkwardly eating their cereals. I crease my brows and get cereal for myself.

They better not have done anything, I will kick Eric's ass and ground Hannah. She'll scoff, cross her arms, roll her eyes, then stomp up the stairs.

I thought about it some more and decided not to make the child angry early in the morning.

"Okay what's going on?" I asked after another moment of silence. They both looked up at me and shrugged.

"Did you guys do something?" Hey shook their heads. "Then?" I asked again.

"We saw you and Haizly having sex last night in the pool and it traumatized me." Hannah says scrunching up her nose. I didn't even think of them when I banged Haiz.

Oh well, they got a good view. But for my sister, that's disgusting.

"Good morning." I heard Haizly say, yawning and scratching the back of her head.

"Morning." Me, Eric, and Hannah said at the same time, awkwardly. Haiz looks at the three of us in confusion and then grabs a bowl and cereal.

"Why are you guys acting strange?" Haizly  asks and sits down on the stool, facing Hannah.

"Were not acting strange." Hannah put on a little grin to show Haiz that nothings wrong. But she isn't too good at convincing anyone with that grin.

"Well anyways, what's the plan for today?" Haiz asks looking up at me. I put my spoon down on the bowl and and swallow my food.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked. She smiled and turned her whole body to face mine.

"Movies!" She yells. "There's this new movie I've been wanting to watch, it's called 'New Like Us'." I've never heard of that before. But if she wants to watch it, then we'll watch it.

"Okay, go get dressed." She squeals and kisses my cheek before going upstairs. That's unusual, she never squeals. Hannah smiled and followed her up the stairs.

"Why were you guys fighting last night?" Eric asked giving me a straight face. I looked at him confused.

"Did you see the whole thing?" I asked so disgusted. He nods. "You're a pervert." He shrugs.

"I've seen worse."

"That wasn't bad, that was incredible. I've never done that with her in a pool." I smirked and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl next to me.

"Okay, now that's gross." I chuckle. "Now, why were you guys fighting?" I clear my throat and sit up straight.

"I came in her. I didn't have a condom on." He gasps and puts his hand on his chest. Jeez don't do that!

"You didn't?" I nodded. "She might get pregnant than?" I nodded. "Do you want a baby?" I nod. "What? You're nineteen!" He yells.

"Twenty! About to be twenty." I correct him.

"Oh same thing." He hushes me. "A baby?" He asks again after a while of pacing around the kitchen. Eric is younger than me by a year, he has two children with the same woman. A big girl and a little boy.

"It's the only thing for her to stick with me." He takes a long sigh before sitting down across from me.

"So you want a baby to keep her forever?" He asks in disbelief.

"I know it's sounds horrible but I love her. I love her so much that I'm scared to lose her." Eric looks at me, roaming my face. I'm being honest, I love that woman so much.

I'm scared to lose her, that's why I did that. That's why I came in her. I knew I didn't have a condom, I knew that she would get mad once I told her. But I didn't care. I want her to have my kids.

"Then why don't you marry her?" Eric asks, breaking me out of my thoughts. I look up at him and sigh.

"It isn't easy Eric." I turned around on my stool to get off but he ran to be in front of me.

"If you really love her then go for it. And she might get pregnant, so might as well do it." I sigh and get off the stool, pushing him out of my way.

"How will I do it though?" He smirks and slaps my shoulder.

"I'll help." I smile and nod.