Chapter 57

HaizlyALL I WANT

Haizly
ALL I WANT

"We haven't been here in a while." Caleb says sitting down next to me. I smile as I open the umbrella.

"Ugh I know. I miss this place." I sat back down and looked up at him. "You okay? You seem a little off." He nods and creases his brows together.

"I overheard Kayden tell his friends that his mom is getting married, and I get a feeling that that is my mother." I sigh and grab his hand.

"You don't know for sure." He gets up and goes over to the computer.

"Enough about my mother, what do you want to eat?" I grinned and got up and stood next to him. The menu looked confusing, mostly because I haven't been here in a while.

"I'll get barbecue wings with a spright with tons of ice." I said. He also got wings but he got the mild. I'm not a big fan of those wings.

We sat back down.

I'm in front of my mothers house and I'm nervous. Haizly told me to drop her off at her apartment so that I could have some time with my family. Although I'd like it if she was here with me to control my anger.

I sighed and walked in the house without knocking. I don't understand why Haizly has to knock at her mothers house when she used to live there. She could just open the door.

I walked in the kitchen and there they were. Not doing anything, other than drinking tea or coffee.

They both looked at me shocked as I raise an eyebrow. "Where's Hannah?" I asked and grabbed an apple and smashed it on the counter.

"Caleb don't do that. Clean it up." My mother says taking a sip of her whatever is in her cup.

"No, Where's Hannah?" My mother looks at me shocked. She looks like she wants to hit me, but if her wifey here wasn't here she probably would.

I've been hit my whole life, I know how to handle her.

"She's in her bedroom. But I was the one who was calling, not her." I crease my brows together in confusion as I stare at her intently. Then at her wifey.

"What do you need?" I asked, my voice growing deeper as I got closer to the both of them. My mother clears her throat and puts her hand on her hip.

"To tell you some news. Me and Fabian weren't working out, and I've always had feelings for Michelle. Me and Fabian broke up years ago, and you guys might've figured. He's keeping the house because I'm moving in with Michelle at her house with her kids." My Blood is boiling.

So she's going to be with other kids? That aren't hers? What about me and Hannah? We're her kids not the others.

They're going to have two loving parents when I had two fucked up parents. I hated my life because of them! I almost ended my life because of them.

"Don't you ever speak to me." I growl. Hannah comes down the stairs with a book in her arm and she creases her Browns once she sees us.

"Does she know?" I asked my mother, but never leaving Hannah's eyes.

"No, I was going to tell her, but..." she stops mid sentence and I looked back at them. Michelle looks scared and worried.

"Hannah, your mother is going to marry that woman behind her. Fabian and her don't love each other anymore and they're moving in together with Michelle's other kids." I spilt. I couldn't function. My mouth was running while my mind wasn't functioning.

What is wrong with me? Hannah looks at my mother and her lover with anger. She walks over to them in disgust.

"I can't believe you guys. Why didn't you tell us before? Why didn't you tell us that you were with her and thinking about getting married?" She yells spatting  at Michelle. "Where'd dad?" Tears bring her eyes as she tried to hold them back.

"Working. He's keeping the house, I'm moving in with Michelle." My mom says holding her lovers hand. I can't even look at them.

"Where am I going?" Hannah asks pointing to herself. She's sobbing and I wish I hadn't told her anything. I should've just let my mom tell her, I'm so stupid.

Why am I even getting mad? I'm mad because she's going to care for those kids when she never cared for me when I was little.

She needs to start her life, with.. Michelle. I don't even know the lady! But I hate that if she marries her Kayden will be my step brother.

Hannah runs to me and hugs me. "I wanna stay with Caleb." Hannah sobs on my chest. I hug her and look at my mom.

"You can stay with me. I have two bedrooms."

"Haizly can help me through all of this." She sniffles. I want to tell her that we don't live together anymore, but that will break her too. She loves Haizly, they have the bond. And I'm glad they do!

"You can't stay with him." My mom says. They haven't even moved the same spot since I've arrived.

"Yes I can. You don't boss me around!" Hannah yells at my mom angrily.

"Don't yell at your mother!" Michelle yells at Hannah. I get in front of Michelle.

"Don't yell at my sister. Hannah I think it's best if you stay here with your dad." Hannah shakes her head and tried to hug me again but I pull her away.

"No, Hannah, your underage. Mom can get in trouble for having you with me. I'm in with my mom in keeping you here." She shakes her head and runs up stairs.

"Mijo please understand. We love each other. I bet you would hate it if I ever said you and Haizly couldn't get married." I sigh and look down.

"We are getting engaged." My mom gasps and runs over to me.

"I'm sorry ma, I just got mad. I don't like the fact that your marrying her." I point to Michelle. "But don't bring Haizly in this conversation, she doesn't have anything to do with it."

"Will you be here for our wedding?" She asks. Hope in her eyes for me to say yes. But I said this...

"I don't know, I'll see with Haizly." She nods sadly. "But mom, I'm sorry again. I shouldn't have told Hannah anything. And I'm sorry for coming here and yelling. I just feel like I'm losing you again." She shakes her head and hugs me.

"You will never lose me again. I promise." I hug her back. "I will talk to Hannah, go home to your fiancé." She chuckles and wipes her eyes. I smile and kiss her cheek.