Chapter 12

Haizly
ALL I WANT

"Don't ever fucking look at her like that you bastard!" Caleb says punch after punch  and after punch. We're in the back parking lot where Caleb is beating up the asshole while I just stared at Caleb.

I think I'm turned on.

"If you do! I'll track you down and make this ten times worse you fucker!" Caleb kicks his stomach and after that we left.

"This might be bad timing because you're angry, but, I'm turned on." He turns to look at me, a smirk plastered on his face.

When we get to his house we ran to his room and ended up in bed. My mom is gonna brag about not going to school today, but as usual I don't care. I've missed so much more I almost went to court by it.

"Caleb where's my charger?" Hannah asks opening the door. Her eyes widened and she walked out.

"Why the fuck don't you knock?" Caleb yells at his sister. I stifle a laugh and hide under the covers.

"I need to get an apartment." Caleb sighs, running his hand down his face. I agree, we've been fucking while his parents and sister are just across the hall or downstairs.

"I need to go home." I groan. He lied down next to me and smirks.

"Why don't you come live with me? Your never home and your always getting in fights with your mom." He does have a point, on the whole fighting thing, but moving in with him? It sounds like a good idea because I could have my freedom, but it feels weird.

"I'm gonna have to think about that." He nods in understand. I sigh and get up, putting on my clothes.

Today Kayden was supposed to take me out on a date. I'm still hurt over that, and I don't know why. It's not like I really like him. He's just another one of the guys I hooked up with.

I don't know why he having a girlfriend suddenly bugs me so bad. I don't do the dating shit, I fuck.

When I get home I go downstairs to shower. I put on light jeans, a maroon sweater, timberland shoes, and braided my hair.

"What the fuck." Someone said from behind me. I looked back and saw my lovely friend. Rosie.

I roll my eyes and scoff. "What do you want?" She smiles and puts her hands on her hips.

"Me and the group are gonna go get a drink, want one?" She asks. I sigh and check the time. Four pm.

"Don't you guys have something better? And how the hell did you get in here?" I asked. She raised an eyebrow at me and leaned on my desk.

"First; you're always drinking with us so if i were you I wouldn't be talking. Second; your front door was opened and your parents aren't home." She shrugs with a grin. I roll my eyes yet again and sat down on the chair.

"Where are we going to get drinks?" She smiles and sat on my bed. No one but Caleb has been to my house. Me and Caleb  are closer than we are with anyone else in the fucking group.

"I don't know yet, they wanna go to a club." She scrunches up her nose. "But we could try it?" She suggests. I sigh and nod.

"Fine, but help me look for an outfit." She gasps and nods. This girl is very girly. This is the first time I'm asking her to choose an outfit for me, which surprised me because her taste in clothes isn't my type. She'll wear really short dresses that are bright ass colors.

She came out of my closet with an off shoulder short sleeve high low skater dress with black pump heels that buckle on your ankles. This is a cute outfit, I've never thought about this one.

"Now makeup!" Rosie shrieks. Oh lord, she's gonna bake my face! She did my eyeshadow black with a bit of rose gold glitter in the middle, she did my eyeliner, mascara, and a nude matte lipstick.

For my hair she just curled it. I looked at myself and I was amazed. Maybe I should let her do my makeup. I know she'll be very pleased by it.

"Ready?" She asks. I nod. I haven't noticed her outfit, she's wearing a short black dress that stops at the top of her knees, her black pump heels, her eyeshadow is black with golden glitter and eyeliner, she got her eyelashes done so they look like she already put mascara on.

I hate fake eyelashes, they disgust me. I remember my mom would always out fake eyelashes on, and whenever she would leave them around I would make a fit because they would get stuck on me.

When we get outside, we see the whole group there drinking and smoking. I walked up to Caleb and grabbed the joint.

"Damn Someone was needy." Noah jokes. I raise an eyebrow and blow out the air. I felt Caleb's hand on my waist as I kept taking hit by hit.

"Okay we need to go, she's gonna get high." Austin jokes. We all get in Austin's car and leave to the club. The music is blasting from the outside and I just couldn't wait to have a fucking drink.

"Wait how are we getting in?" Maya asks frowning.

"That's why I'm here." An older guy says putting a hand on Austin's and Caleb shoulders.

"Who is he?" I asked. Caleb sighs and flares at Austin. Austin shrugs and mouth a sorry to him.

"He's Jacob, our friend." Noah says singing and scratching the back of his neck. There's something weird going on.

"Okay well let's go in." Jacob winks at Caleb while Caleb glared at him. Caleb puts his hand on my waist while we entered. 'Entertainer' by Zayn was on.

"I'm gonna go get the beers!" Jacob yells over the music. We all nod and look for an empty table.

"Why are you all acting weird with Jacob?" I whispered to Caleb. He shifts in his seat and puts an arm around my shoulders.

"Let's talk about this later." I sigh and agree, I don't wanna make a seen.