Chapter 71

HaizlyALL I WANT

Haizly
ALL I WANT

We finally finished decorating the backyard with balloons and tables. Kayden and Caleb went to get more chairs from the little trampoline place.

I went to the store to get more balloons. My mom said she would get the number balloons when it was almost time for the party.

When Caleb and I got home we showered and changed. I put on ripped denim shorts, a black crop top, and my all black converse. I did my hair in waves and applied makeup, but not too much.

Caleb wore black joggers, a white t-shirt, all black converse, and a silver cross necklace. He left his hair like how it is. Curly and a little long.

"You look stunning." Caleb said, coming over to me and putting his hands on my waist.

"And you look handsome." I smiled and pecked his lips. I looked down at the ring and smiled.

"It makes your eyes shine." He whispers while looking down at me with lust in his eyes.

"I just can't believe we're engaged." I chuckle softly. He grabs both my hands and kisses them softly.

"When do you wanna start planning the wedding?" He asks blushing. I purse my lips and hum.

"I don't know. But we shouldn't wait till after college." He frowns.

"Why? It'd be better." I shrug. A slight frown on my face.

What if we're not even together by then? It breaks my heart to even think that.

"Haizly, if you're thinking that we're going to separate before we get married, you're wrong." He reassures while looking deeply into my eyes.

"What if you get tired of me?" He frowns and sighs.

"Haizly stop doing this to yourself." He pauses. "Nothing or anyone could ever change my mind about you. You're the one for me." I smile and lean in to kiss him.

"So after college?" I asked. He nodded and kissed my lips once more before we grabbed our stuff and headed out.

I was going to wear a dress but change of plans, I got my period.

We made it to my moms house and saw people already there. I smile and grab Caleb's hand as we both walk to the backyard. There's two backyards, the one on the side of the house is the biggest and the one behind is the smallest.

Everyone clapped when we got there, Caleb held me close and Kayden walked up to us.

"People won't leave me alone." He says with eyes wide. Me and Caleb chuckle.

"C'mon, moms want us to take pictures together." I smile and follow Kayden while Caleb just groans. Me and Kayden do weird faces while Caleb looked at us like if we were crazy.

The balloons say, 19, 19, and 18. Kayden is the youngest. His birthday is in two months, and obviously I'm going to throw a big party for him.

We all said hi to everyone and we sat down to eat. Kayden and I talked and made jokes. Caleb was eating next to me in silence as he chuckled to whatever me and Kayden would say.

"Excuse me!" I heard my mom yell. Everyone got quiet and and we looked at her. "I would just like to say that I am so proud of them all. I remeber Haizly being so sad because she would always say she wasn't going to graduate. She worked so hard and now she's graduated with these two handsome boys. Congratulations." My mom had tears in her eyes.

I got up and walked over to her. "I love you mom." She gasped and held me closer. I haven't said thise three words to her in a while. I guess we both needed it.

She pulls away and hugs Kayden and Caleb. I wipe under my eyes, making sure not to smear my makeup. I hugged my stepdad, my mom's boyfriend, my sister and brothers.

"Haizly what's that on your finger?" Cara asks with furrowed eyebrows. Everyone's attention is on us and I feel like slapping them to turn their heads.

"Uh. . ." I looked at Caleb, he was grinning like an idiot.

"We're engaged." Caleb cooly says with a grin. Everyone gasps and I wrap my arms around Caleb's waist, pushing him closer to me.

"Woohoo!" Everyone applauds. My mom and Cara came to see my ring and Karmen and Michelle went to give Caleb a lecture about marriage. I could hear them from here.

The day we spent talking to everyone and eating. Caleb and Kayden talked more than usual, they were both laughing so hard, it made me smile.

We all opened presents and thanked everyone. After the party we cleaned and put stuff away.

"This was an incredible day, thank you guys." I said to mom, Cara, Karmen, Michelle, and Raul.

"You're welcome." They said in unison. I smiled and we said our goodbyes before leaving and going to the store.

"Okay, do you need plugs?" Caleb asks. My eyes go wide and I flush.

"That's not what you call them." I whispered to him. He laughs. "No I don't need any of those, you know I don't use those." He puts the box back on the shelf, a smirk on his face.

"Then why are we here?" He asks. I smirk and grab his hand.

"We need snacks."

"But we just ate." He remarked.

"Uh like an hour ago, but a hungry girl gotta eat." We both giggle as he brings me to his chest and gives me a peck on the lips.

I get chocolate ice cream and grab gummy bears and worms. We grabbed potato chips that were baked.

I looked to my side and saw a girl looking at Caleb. I looked at him and he was oblivious of her. I furrowed my brows and looked down at Caleb who was crouched down and debating wether to get Doritos or Hot Cheetos.

"Caleb some girl is checking you out." I clenched my jaw. He hummed and turned to look, his face going pale and his eyes wide.

"Um, I think this is enough snacks for tonight, let's go." He grabbed my hand and pushed the cart. I looked back at the girl and she was glaring and her fists were balled.

Who is that? Does Caleb know her? Obviously, he wouldn't be dragging me out of the store with him.  How does he know her? Is she part of the gang?

Now that I think about it, I haven't really met anyone in the gang besides Eric and Sean.

I will be uploading every Thursday!! <3