Chapter 28

HaizlyALL I WANT

Haizly
ALL I WANT

I knocked on my moms door and she opened it. She let me in and let me stay there. I brought my suitcases in my old bedroom and lied down on the bed, staring at my ceiling.

I want Ice cream. I texted Kayden to meet me at Dairy Queen in five minutes. I drove to the ice cream shop and ordered my vanilla ice cream with a little crumbs of Oreos.

Kayden met me here a minute after I got my ice cream, I also ordered his chocolate ice cream.

"Hey you Okay?" Kayden asks sitting down in front of me.

"Me and Caleb broke up." I shrug and shove a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth.

"What? You dated? When did this happen?"

"We broke up yesterday because his cousin came to stay at the apartment, and she claimed that I don't go grocery shopping and so Caleb got mad and took her side. The next day I left and he was begging me to not leave him but he obviously believes his stupid cousin." His eyes widened. "I also beat up the bitch before I left." I showed him my bruised hand. He chuckles which makes me blush.

"I'm sorry, I'm here for you if you need me." He rubbed my hand. Fuck! It's like I can't decide wether I like him or not.

I'm a hoe! And I know it, just wouldn't admit it. For another forty minutes we were at Dairy Queen talking about how he thought his apartment was haunted.

I couldn't stop laughing. It's just so funny how he thought that without even looking at the screen carefully, you could see the shadow of the cat on the window.

We went to the park and walked around, talked even more and laughed at how his mom didn't want him to move out but he knew he had to move out because he was old already.

The next day I wake up, going over to the bathroom and showered. I hate showering in the mornings, it's too cold but it's refreshing.

I also had a nightmare and I sweaty. I had the same nightmare I have every night, with my father and my mother.

I changed in some black skinny jeans, a maroon tank top-crop top, and white vans. I curled my hair and applied some makeup.

I put on my leather jacket and my gold choker. I grabbed my school bag and my phone then went upstairs. If Celali doesn't like what I'm wearing today, she can suck my dick.

"I'm leaving bye, love you." I said before leaving the house. I got in my car and drove to school. I checked my makeup in the mirror and got out, and going straight to the group.

"Where have you been? You missed out four parties." Rosie smirks. Noah's arm is wrapped around her shoulders and they're both smiling.

"Busy." I sigh stuffing my hands in my pockets. "I'm hungry." I run my stomach.

"When aren't you hungry?" Maya laughs. I glare at her but laugh too. We walked in the school and went to our first period.

"Have you guys seen Caleb?" I asked as we sit down in our assigned seats.

"No." They all said at the same time. I sighed and sat straight and tried paying attention to the teacher because I kept thinking about Caleb.

Lunch came by and I sat down with the group, and  Caleb was there. I sat down and grabbed some of Austin's fries.

"Hey." He whined.

"Oh shut it." We both giggle. Maya smiles and talks back to Rosie. I got my phone out and checked my feed for Instagram.

Maybe I should check my grade from yesterday. I went on my phone and searched up the schools website, and there it was. A B+. Ah my moms gonna be happy when she hears this.

Wanna go take a drag? I read Kayden's message. I searched the cafeteria for him and found him sitting all the way on the left in front smiling at me.

Hell yeah. I got up from my seat.

"Hey where you going?" Caleb asks getting up fast and catching everyone's eyes.

"No where." I scoff and walk towards Kayden. We walked out the cafeteria and I could feel Caleb glaring at us.

We went outside and in his car. "Where's the weed?" I asked leaning on his car.

"I don't have any, I just wanted to save you from Caleb. He kept looking at you." I chuckle.

"Ah Thanks, That fucker can suck my dick." He leans on his car as we both look up at the sky.

"Can we at least go for lunch?" I asked grinning at him.

"Sure." We got in his car and drove to Sonic. I remember when Caleb and I came here for the first time together, it was the second day we became best friends.

"No the food here is crap!" Caleb scrunches up his nose which makes me chuckle.

"Well have you at least got anything from here?" He shakes his head. I sigh and put my hand on his shoulder. "Then stop bitching and eat." He groans and gives in.

"Fine! But I'm picking the next place we go out for lunch." I put my hands up in surrender. He decided on some wings and I got some tenders.

"Is it good?" I asked taking a bite of my fries. He nods and wipes his mouth.

"Fuck yeah. Why didn't we come here in the first place?" He furrows his brows.

"You picked Wendy's yesterday, I was craving this." I chuckle. He winks at me and goes back to eating his food.

I wish it were that day, where we had no fights or worries. I would always ditch to be with him everyday. But I guess that all changed.

Me and Kayden sat down by the big computer voice thing.