Chapter 27

HaizlyALL I WANT

Haizly
ALL I WANT

I woke up to the sun hitting my eyes, my head hurts and my throat is sore. I get up, noticing I'm in Calebs bedroom. Flashbacks of him and I arguing crossed through my mind.

I feel like crying. I feel so bad and all I want to do is punch a wall or a bitch.

I noticed I was wearing his white t-shirt with my shorts under. I walked out of the room and in the kitchen, seeing Caleb and Crystal on the table eating. What time is it?

"What time is it?" My voice came out croaky and weak. It hurts and I want water to stop the dryness.

"12:20." Crystal smirks at me. I scowl at her and Caleb grabs my arm, his hand tightening.

"Caleb let me go." I hiss. There's probably gonna be a bad mark on there. He noticed what he was doing and let me go. I rubbed my aching arm and left to his bedroom to get my stuff ready.

I decided to call my aunt to let her know I'll be going to her house in a little. I grabbed the rest of my stuff and stuffed it in my suitcase.

I changed to a pair of light jeans, a white tank top with a black cardigan and my black converse. This is comfortable for me, I need comfy.

I grabbed my phone and my car keys, heading out of Calebs bedroom. Caleb ran to me faster than I'd expected.

"Don't go! Please! I don't know what has got into me." I looked at his red teary eyes.

"Let her leave." My eyes dart to Crystal, and I swallow the lump in my throat. I push last Caleb and go over to Crystal. I punched her face hard.

"You bitch!" She screams and slaps me. I punch her again and she falls to the floor. I fix my clothes and walk away.

"You're gonna pay for that! My father is going to get you!" I don't know what she means by that I didn't lay too much mind to it. Caleb is standing by my suitcases, he looks like he's going to breakdown any moment.

"Please don't leave." Tears spill from his eyes, my heart chatters into millions of pieces and I look away from his broken face.

"I have to, you clearly think I'm an annoyance." I shrug and grab my suitcases.

"Please, I didn't mean it like that." He's red and his veins are popping out. "I'm sorry please don't- don't leave." He's sobbing now. He bends down on his knees and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I can't. Caleb, let me go. I need to go." He got back up and I grabbed my things and left out the door. I packed them in the back while I kept my school bag in front. I looked up at the apartment and finally left.

I should've never moved in with him in the first place. I wipe my eyes with my sleeve and drive to my aunts house which is in another city. New York, New York. It's not that far from where I live, it's about 30-35 minutes or so.

The traffic is horrible, and I hate that it's so crowded. But when I finally get there, I get out of my car and knock on the door. My little cousin opens it and we high five each other.

"Where's your momma?" I asked Cooley so he wouldn't ask if something wrong happened.

"Her room, she's on the phone with her girl friend." I nod. Honestly, I like this girl she's seeing. She loves my aunts kids and it's not something you hear often when they're not theirs. You get me?

My aunt comes out and we greet each other. "Where's Cara?" I asked.

"In her room. I think she's sleeping." I nod and sit down on the couch. "So what happened?" She asks sitting down on the other couch. I sigh and bring my legs to my chest.

"I think me and Caleb broke up." Her eyes widened.

"You were dating someone?" I slowly nod. "I didn't know." I shrug and stick out my bottom lip and lean on the couch.

"Do you have any ibuprofen?" I asked. She nodded and pointed to the cabinet in the kitchen. I got up and grabbed three pills and a glass of water.

"I'm sorry, you must be really sad." My aunt comes in the kitchen looking me in the eye. I nod and hold back the tears, I shouldn't have said yes to his stupid words.

My aunt hugged me, letting my cry on her shoulder. My mind is racing with millions of thoughts of me and Caleb. If it weren't for his cousin we could've still been together.

I'm glad I punched the bitch though.

Another minute later we separate and go to the living room to watch a funny movie, but ended up being scary. I fell asleep after the movie because my aunt picked some lame movie.

"How long do you think she's staying here?" I heard when I opened my eyes.

"I don't know, but she's really heart broken, she needs us." My aunt replied.

"I'm not trying to sound rude but I don't really want her here. She's always causing trouble and she's so dramatic." My grandma replies. I sigh and put my shoes back on. I got up from the couch and stretched.

"Uh, I'm leaving. Bye." My grandmas eyes widened.

"Mija I didn't..." I held up one finger.

"I get it, I'm the trouble and annoying one. I should leave." I opened the door and left. I didn't even see Cara. I miss her.

"Hey." Someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw my older bully who I hate so fucking much. She and her friends made my life a living hell.

"What the hell do you want?" I glared at her. She's shorter than me, and probably way prettier than me.

"Nothing, just wanted to see how you're doing." I chuckle and bite my lip ring, glaring at her.

"You wanna know how I'm doing. I'm fucking miserable! Your half of why my life is like this, you bullied me too much for no fucking reason! You win okay. You have a prefect life, you have friends that count on you, you don't drink or smoke. But you know what, I will get my revenge on that, you whore." I turned around and walked away, getting in my car. I blasted Eminem and didn't give two fucks if I was speeding.

I'm irritated and feel betrayed. Maybe I should just go to my moms house-or my house. I don't even have a home.

Fuck my life is complete shit! All thanks to Caleb. If I didn't move in with him I wouldn't be in this situation.