Chapter 43

HaizlyALL I WANT

Haizly
ALL I WANT

Mine and Calebs hands were intertwined while we walked on the sidewalk by the water.

"Haizly?" He stopped walking and turns to face me. "I know we've been dating for a while, but I feel like I've known you my whole life. And I know you don't believe in cliche stories and whatever the fuck. But Haizly, I love you. I love you more than anything." He peaked in his pocket and pulled out a little blue box.

Is it what I'm thinking?

"And I promise I won't ever break your heart. I promise I won't be an asshole, I won't talk to girls, I won't ever cause a stupid seen in front of my men because I think I'm way too cool for anything." He opens the box and there was a little ring.

"This is a promise ring, I love you Haizly Vasquez." He grabs my hand and puts the ring on my ring finger.

I grab his face and kiss him, hard.

"I love you." I wrap my arms around his neck and look at the pretty view of the city. Canada has been good so far, people usually bug about the coldness here.

"Wanna go home? You lot hot and I wanna rip these jeans-," He grips my hurt, "-off of you." My breathing quickens and I pull him to my body.

"Yeah." I kissed his neck and smirked.

"Hey why are you guys running? I just mopped!" Hannah groans looking at us in annoyance.

"Sorry." Caleb and I both say at the same time. We ran up the stairs and in our bedroom, he pushed me against the wall and kissed my lips.

"Jump." He groans into my neck. I do as told and he slammed me against the wall, rubbing himself on me.

"Caleb." I moaned. "Stop teasing." He chuckled and turned around, throwing me on the bed. He pinned my arms above my head and unbuttoned my jeans.

I gasped as his cold hand touched my core, pulling my underwear down. He took off his jeans and pushed himself in me.

He went deeper and was going faster. His hand is still pinning my hands above my head so I couldn't grab his curls.

His other hand is gripping my hip, clawing his fingers on it.

"Cum baby." He licked my jawline and and gripped my boob. He went faster and in and and out.

I groaned and came, my back arching and wrapping my legs around his torso. He smiles and cums too.

"You're beautiful." He grips my butt and licks his lip. "We're trying something new." He smirks and lays his head down on the headboard. I crease my brows in confusion.

"What is it?"

"Just sit on my face." I gasped.

"What?"

"Here let me show you." He grabs my hips and scoots me up to his face. This looks weird. I put my hands on the headboard and positioned myself on him.

I gasped when his lips touched my inside. His tongue went in circles, and he kept nibbling on me.