Chapter 85

Haizly
ALL I WANTED

The day of the wedding has finally came. Caleb was still in the shower and I was barely putting on lotion. When I hear the shower turn off and the door opening, Caleb walks in my room with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He should just move in. He never stays at his apartment, he's always here. Plus he has clothes in my closet that are neatly folded or are hanged. He has shampoo and his own towels.

We're also engaged. Two people who are getting married in a couple years, but who aren't living together? I decided to bring the subject up now.

"Caleb?" He hums and sits down as he puts on his socks. "We're getting married in a couple years, your always here -- everything yours is here. Why don't you just move in with me? Here?" I ask softly with furrowed brows.

"I was about to talk to you about that." He grunts while pulling up his jeans. I watch in satisfaction, how do those fit him? They look super skinny.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah. But I was kind of afraid that you wouldn't agree with me." I stand to my feet. "I was thinking you moving in my apartment." I shake my head and go to my chair where I had hanged up my dress.

"No, I'm not used to your apartment. This apartment is way cuter and more us."

"What about a bigger house?" I look at him with my 'stop talking about the house thing' face.

"Caleb, let's start little. I don't want to rush things." He nods and runs a hand through his damp hair.

"Okay, okay." He grabs a black t-shirt and puts it on. I walk back to the bed and put the dress on, sliding it down my body.

"Can you help me zip it up?" I asked Caleb with a small smile. He walks over to me, his cold hands pressing on my bare shoulder.

I looked at him from the mirror beside us, his lips were parted and I could feel his breath on my skin.

"God, the things you do to me Haizly." When he zipped it up he gave a kiss under my earlobe.

The dress fitted perfectly. It was a black dress that was slit open from in between my legs but it wasn't so far up. And it was an off shoulder.

I walked over to the bathroom to start my hair. I curled it in loose waves, applied a bit of makeup, sprayed some perfume from the same lotion I put on. I love fragrance lotions and perfumes, they're the best.

I look behind me to see Caleb ready and putting on some of his cologne. I love the smell of it.

I walk in my closet to look for my heels. I found them neatly in the corner. They were black wedge heels that strapped on your ankle.

I put them on, going back to my room and grab my purse and keys.

"Why couldn't you just let me get you a new new phone?" He whines. I lock up the house and we headed down.

"I don't know. I'm just so used to Android's." I shrug and put the phone in my bag. He got me a new phone after he broke mine. He tried begging to get me an I-Phone, but I kept saying no.

"But Android's suck." He frowns.

"Oh my goodness your such a baby." I groan with a smile on my face. "I'm keeping this one." I raise a brow.

"How much do you wanna bet you're gonna break it next week." I scoff and we get out of the elevator.

"Nope I'm not betting anything. I protect my phone." He laughs.

"Please, your phone was the most fucked up. Part of the screen wasn't even there." I blush and swat his chest.

"Oh shush," we get in his car and buckle up. We played music from my phone since I have the best playlist. I showed him how to put songs in one playlist and now he as millions of playlists.

When we got to the place, we saw Kayden and Sasha outside handing out some white cards. I got out of the car and waited for Caleb to grab our coats. Karmen had told us that it would be cold in there, the heater was broken and they couldn't fix it until after the whole vowls thing.

I just don't understand why they couldn't fix it before the wedding. But I'm okay with that, I love the cold. It was actually quite warm today. Caleb's hand entwines with mine as we walk up the steps to the building.

"Hi." Kayden says as he hugs me. I don't understand why he's friends with me. He's this nice guy while I'm the most troubled person.

"Hi Kayden." I smile and pull away. Caleb and him did the bro hug thing they always do. They've gotten along so well, I'm proud. But they're crazy together, and sometimes awkward.

"Do you need help handing those out?" I asked and Kayden shook his head.

"No, Sasha and I got it." I laughed.

"Good, I was just being nice." Kayden rolls his eyes with a smile, and Caleb and I laugh.

"Well you shouldn't have even asked," Sasha muttered under her breath. I decided to ignore her, I don't want to cause a scene. Especially with a lot of people around and all of them being Karmen's and Michelle's friends. Nope.

"Okay, well we're going inside." Caleb says and leads the way. When we walk inside there are Cherry Blossoms at the very front row with big vases, candles with blossoms by every row, the white isle runner looks smooth on the floor. There are lights hung on the ceiling, there's also a huge window by where the rows lead, which is where Michelle and Karmen will stand.

"This place looks beautiful." I said with a huge smile. The Cherry Blossoms would be good for our wedding, but I really want roses instead. The cliche way. But I will keep it in mind.

"It is," Caleb replied. "Let's sit over there." He points to the second row of chairs. I nod and walk over to it. There were waters by every chair now that I noticed.

"I hope this goes fast." Caleb whines. In all honesty, me too.

"We should make our ceremony fast," I said grabbing his hand again and rest it on my knee.

"I was thinking the same thing." I smile and kiss his lips. More people started coming in and sitting down, I saw Kayden and Sasha sitting down in the front row.

Music started playing, and everyone rose from their seats. Karmen was walking down the aisle with her father? Her dress clung to her body well, the white dress looked silky and smooth. It was an off shoulder and heart shaped at the top, at the bottom it let loose, unlike the top which looked tight-- but not too tight.

Next, Michelle started walking down the isle. Her dress was a mermaid dress. It clung to her body well, there were small designs on the whole dress. The bottom was puffy, long sleeves, and it is an off shoulder. They look so beautiful.
------

They kissed and everyone clapped.

"Come, let's go." Caleb says grabbing my hand and walking us both out of the building. People gathered around outside, petals in their hands. When Karmen and Michelle walked out, everyone started throwing them.

"Thank you so much!" Karmen yelled as they walked toward the white car. I smile and wave.

"We should go to the party now," Caleb says. I nod with furrowed eyebrows. He's being too bossy, what is up with him?