Chapter 80

Caleb
ALL I WANT

"Are you sure about this?" Kayden asks with a worried face. I looked over at him with a glare.

"Stop being a wuss and get up." He sighs and unbuckles his seat belt.

"Fine." He gets out of the car and stands there before walking over to the stairs of Haizly's apartment.

I hope she lets him in. She's stubborn and will put up an argument. Two weeks! Two fucking weeks since I last saw her. Since I last touched her skin, kissed her lips, hugged her, touched her soft hair. Made love to her. I miss her so fucking much. I can't stay away from her.

Kayden came back jogging, opening the door fast and looking at me.

"They took Haizly." My eyes widened. My body felt stiff, my blood drained from my body. Who the fuck took her? No one even liked Alessandro, people wanted to kill him themselves.

"Who took her?" He got in and buckled up quickly.

"Some people said that some men went in and threatened them. They said the man had light grey hair with gray eyes. A scar on his left cheek and eyebrow." I think I know who he's talking about.

"Did they give you a specific name?" He reached into his pocket, pulling out a small envelope with my name in bold letters.

Caleb,
If you're reading this, that means I have your wife. I'm just doing what every mafia does, kidnap and kill people wjho have messed with family or friends. I know you love your Haizly so much, so the idea of taking her for revenge crossed my mind. If you want to see her, I want you to drop the mafia so I can be ruler now. Of your men and Alessandro's together. If you love her, you would let it go. And if you don't do it, she's going to die and I will make sure I will torture you for the rest of your life.
--Roberto

I looked over at Kayden, my blood was boiling and and all I wanted to do was put my hands around Roberto's neck, squeezing so hard. Torture him for taking my love. I crumbled up the paper and threw it in the backseat.

"You love Haizly right?" I asked Kayden who just stared at me with fear in his eyes.

"Of course I do." Jealousy panged through me. Love? What the fuck.

"If you really do, then help me and my men get her back. We need to come up with a plan, and fast. I don't even know how long he has kept her. Poor Haiz, she's probably irritated." I can just picture her with a scowl on her face and talking back to Roberto.

Haizly

I looked at Roberto, his hand ran through his greasy hair making me scrunch my nose in disgust. Does he ever wash his hair? It's been like that for days.

"You know, it's been a week since I took you, I left a letter to your husband at your ugly apartment, letting him know that I have you. Telling him what to do in able to get you back. He knows where to find me, looks like you aren't important to him." A week? I've been in this jail for a week and Caleb hasn't noticed? I know we were on this break shit, but wouldn't he notice that I won't  be home for a while? Usually people would freak the fuck out.

I glared at Roberto, watching him pace back and forth with his hand on his chin, like if he were thinking of something.

"I know he loves me, he's just been caught up with his own stuff." I seethe. My hands ache from behind me that were tied, it feels like the rope is burning them.