Chapter 47

CalebALL I WANT

Caleb
ALL I WANT

Haizly got the aid kit and started cleaning me up. She let me grip her hip whenever the fucking alcohol would sting me. I beat up my father, but before I could even smash his big ass head to the floor Haizly called Sean.

When Haizly was finished she put everything away and looked down at me with sad eyes. She's so cute, I can't believe I dragged her down into this Mafia shit.

My rivals don't know who she is, but that will all change now because of Valentino.

"What happened?" Haizly asked sitting down next to me and grabbing my arm. I sigh and shook my head.

"His stupid ass is gonna get us killed!" I yelled. I have a great idea. I grabbed Haizly's hand and walked downstairs to the living room.

"Snyder call the guys, we're having a meeting in two minutes." Snyder nods and walks away.

"A meeting? What kind of meeting?" Haiz asked looking up at me. I looked at her and pecked her lips.

"It's going to be quick." I nod. "But change into something sporty." She creases her brows together. "Go." I raise an eyebrow and she led upstairs to change.

All the men got in a straight line, their hands behind their back, standing straight, with their earpieces in one ear.

"As you guys heard, my father, Valentino, bombed the Italian Mafia yesterday. I don't know if we're going into war but we might. We have to get ready just in case. Sean, you will be training Haizly. You will teach her how to fight, how to use a gun, and how to manage this business if anything happens to me, understand?" Sean nods.

"Yes sir." I sigh and look at everyone.

"As to you all, go practice and keep an eye out." They nod. "Now go." They all walked away but Sean. "If you hurt her in any way, I will hurt you. Don't look at her like if she is some snack, she's mine got it?" He nods.

I won't rally hurt him, it's just something I use to make them scared. They're like family, I won't ever try to kill or hurt them.

Haiz walked in the living room with yoga pants and a black crop top. The way her ass looks with those yoga pants, I wanna take her now.

"I will be in my office working, if you need anything, just come up." Haizly smiles and walks behind Sean.

She's like a lost puppy, following him to the gym room. I groan and finally took my eyes off her ass and went in my office.

Not even four hours in training, Sean came in with his hand on his stomach and a bruise eye.

"Sir, the Italian Mafia left a message on the door." He came to my desk and handed me a letter.

"Thank you Sean." I looked at him and laughed.

"Did my wife do that?" I laughed and looked at the letter then back at him.

"Yes, She is strong." He chuckles.

"I picked the right one." He nodded. "Thanks again Sean." He nods and leaves the room and Haizly comes in.

"So now I'm your wife?" She raises an eyebrow and smirks, sitting down on the chair in front of my desk.

"No, your my girlfriend."

"I just heard you say that I'm your wife." She said out of breath and pushed her sweaty hair back from her neck. I swallow the lump in my throat and look back at her eyes.

"I never said that." I opened the letter and tried to take my whole focus on it but when Haizly's here she won't let me.

"Yes you did!" She yells with a big smile on her face.

"No i didn't." I said a little too harshly. Her face looked pained and shocked, her chest is rising up and down. Oh no, what did I do?

"Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. Now I'm thinking that maybe I did say that." A tear slips from her eye and I go over to her.

"I'm sorry baby." I got up from my chair and crouched down in front of her.

"It's okay." She sniffles and puts her hands on my shoulders. I feel bad that I hurt her feelings, she looks so innocent and fragile.

"What's that letter on your desk?" She asks once she's done crying and grilling my shoulders.

I sigh and get up and grabbing the letter.

"Hello Scott, 
I am fully aware that you have  heard about your father bombing my territory.
You got rid of me years ago, but I won't let you get away with this. You helped your father last time, now there's no running away.
I want war, I won't let this go. If you don't go into war today, I will go over to your territory and bomb it myself.
Meet me at the abandoned hospital on Madiline street at four pm.
Bring your men, get ready Scott,
I will kill you this time,

Alessandro."

I looked down at Haizly. Her eyes are wide with shock, she looks down at the letter then back at my eyes.

"This isn't the first time your father has done this?" She asks and gets up from the chair and standing in front of me. I shake my head in disappointment.

My father has always been the one with trouble. He would bring it with him when he would come home. He would let his friends hit my mother, rape her. Anything that men do to women that tortured them.

I can never get the images out of my head when my mom would scream for help. I was too young, I got beat by some of them when I tried to help my mom.

Haizly's arms go around my waist. "Does this mean I'm going with you?" She mumbles into my chest. I looked down at her and frowned.

"No, absolutely not." She broke the hug.

"What? I thought the reason you made me train was because you were taking me with you." I shook my head.

"No way in hell. I was just making you train in case anything happens unexpectedly." She sighs and crosses her arms over her chest. She's so stubborn! It's kinda cute.