Chapter 18

Haizly
ALL I WANT

We got to school and went to the office and they gave us a pass. I blame this on Caleb! He spent half an hour in the fucking bathroom doing his hair! I almost went without him until the fucker begged me to go with him. And now we're fucking late!

We walked into second period, everyone was staring at us. Jeez don't they know staring isn't polite? I sat next to Rosie and Caleb sat next to me.

"Why are you guys late? And why are you with him?" She whispers to me. I glance at her and roll my eyes.

"Mind your own business, now what the fuck are we doing?" I ask nodding to the board.

"Just copy those notes." I sigh and pull out my notebook to take the stupid notes that are useless. Caleb and Noah are giggling while bothering a kid that's sitting next to them.

Austin and Maya are in their own little world while me and Rosie are sitting here awkwardly.

"Why are you always with Caleb? It's like you two are dating or something." I furrow my brows and look at Rosie.

"Me and Caleb are friends. Why, do you have some problem with that?" I bark at her.

"No, gosh chill, I was just asking." Her face paled and she shifted in her seat. I clear my throat and sit tall, looking at the teacher in front of us.

I raise an eyebrow and tilt my head. The teacher looks back at me and this is the chance I get to do what I'm basically known for too.

I look straight at her and make the weirdest face ever. Making my double chin show and my cheek bones going up. Her laugh fills the quiet room, startling everyone.

"That is freaking funny!" She slaps her desk and I make a straight face again. I'm bored so I just thought of that. Calebs hand presses on my thigh as he leans over to whisper in my ear.

"What's up with her?" He asks. I look down at him and grin.

"One of my weird face happened." He laughs. His laugh is so adorable, his tongue between his teeth as his head goes back.

"Oh my god," my cheeks flush as his hand presses on my back. I gathered my stuff as the bell rang.

"It wasn't that funny." I said as Caleb holds open the door for me to get to third period.

"Um, your faces are fucking funny." I shook my head. They are funny, but it's embarrassing.

We walked into third period, there was a substitute cleaning the board with a clinex. When there's subs, me and the group don't listen and we always make the teachers cry.

It's horrible but it's kinda fun doing shit to them. Caleb sits next to me and Maya sits on my other side.

Maya grabs a piece of paper and makes it into an airplane. She throws it across the room and it lands on the teachers back. We all cracked up as the teacher turns around and flares at us.

"You guys act so childish! You guys are seniors and graduating in two months and you keep acting like second graders?" The teacher barks at us. My lips turn into a thin line as I try not to burst into laughter.

"You look like a tomato." Austin says, making me snort and laugh. I clutch my stomach as I look at the red-faced teacher.

"Fucking Austin just came with that so randomly." Rosie laughs on Marks side. Whenever I look back at the teacher I start laughing again.

"Out of my classroom!" He points to the door and we waste no time in getting up and leaving.

I look down at the rows and see Kayden looking at me, like if he were feeling sorry for me. I walked out of the class and we decided on going to Dairy Queen.

I ordered my vanilla ice cream and sat down, bringing my knees to my chest.

"Your obsessed." Caleb looks down at me and I stick my tongue out at him. Caleb laughs and does it too. I could see Rosie from the corner of my eye, glaring at me.

I don't get it. If she doesn't want me with Caleb, then why is she with Noah? Her and Caleb used to fuck before me, but now that I've came into their group he climbed onto me and will only fuck me out of the group.

Noah was here before me and I wonder why she wouldn't go to him. It's annoying.

The entire day we were at Dairy Queen ordering ice cream here and then. Me and Caleb went in the apartment and I went to the couch.

"My mom is having a birthday party this Saturday, wanna go?" Caleb asked plopping on the other couch.

"Sure." Spit came out of my mouth and Caleb chuckled.

"That's disgusting." I shrugged and stared at the tv. Friends was on. Ross and Rachel are eloping to get married on this episode, and it's funny. I haven't seen this episode in a while.

I get up and go to the kitchen. Caleb invited me to his mothers birthday party? Oh my god! It's just a birthday party but it kinda feels more than that.

Memories of yesterday came crashing in my my mind, and I smile. The way his lips moved shading mine, his tongue brushing over mine, my hands working on his hair, his hands on my thighs.

"What are you thinking about?" Caleb asks coming in the kitchen. I jumped and turned to look at him.

"Uh, n-nothing." He shakes his head and walks over to me. His hand resting on my cheek as the other rests on my waist.

"Tell me." His mouth brushed over my lips but doesn't kiss me. My heart is beating fast in my chest and I'm sure he could hear it. His hand grabs mine and smiles. "Your pulse is fast." My breathing hitches. He brings my hand to his cheek and looks into my eyes.