Chapter 72; Matilde?

HaizlyALL I WANT

Haizly
ALL I WANT

"Caleb, who was that girl at the store?" I asked once I got into bed and cuddled next to him.

"No one." He said bluntly. I frowned and made him look at me. His eyes never left the TV so I got on top of him to make him look at me.

"Caleb who was she?" I asked again. He looked up at me and sighed.

"Why do you wanna know?" He asks annoyed. My heart fell to my stomach and I got off of him.

"You just looked shocked when you saw her. And when you grabbed my hand she was glaring at me. Who is she? Is she part of the gang?" I asked. He groaned and got up.

"She's no one. Now drop this conversation." He roared. His eyes showed anger and his veins were popping out on his neck.

"Okay." I faintly say and turned around to get comfortable.

"Haizly I didn't mean to blow up on you." He sighs. I shouldn't have even brought up the subject. I don't wanna be mad.

"Then maybe if you would've told me and been honest with me, I wouldn't ignore you right now." I sat up a little to look at him. "And we're getting married, you have to be honest with me." I'm irritated now. Why can't he just tell me who the hell she is?

Is she really that important to keep secret?

"Haizly, baby I'm sorry." I rolled my eyes and pulled the blankets to my face. When I stood silent for a while, I heard him turn off the lamp and the TV, his arms wrap around my waist and pull me close to him.

"I love you." He says before kissing my head. I sighed and after that I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to an empty side of the bed. I groaned and got up, realizing I was stained with blood.

Fucking great.

I showered and changed in a black overall with a black and white striped shirt. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a ponytail.

"Caleb?" I called out as I walked in the living room.

"Here!" I heard him in the kitchen. I smiled and walked to him.

"Good morning." He says and kissed my lips.

"Good morning." I smiled and looked at the pan boiling with soup and another pan with chocolate milk.

"Smells good." I said amd went over to the fridge to get grapes.

"I have a meeting to go to today, so stay in here okay." He demands more than asks.