Chapter 53

CalebALL I WANT

Caleb
ALL I WANT

I woke up to an empty side of the bed. I got up and ran to the kitchen. I sigh in relief as I see Haizly sitting down with a cup of coffee looking out the window to see the city.

"Hey." I said and went over to her. She was wearing my t-shirt and I hoped she didn't have underwear on. She looked at me and smiled, then her eyes went down to my waist.

I just realized I didn't have my boxers on. I went over to her and grabbed her hips and I sat down on the stool and bringing her to sit on me.

"You have control." I smirked. She put her hands on my shoulders as she was positioning herself on me. We both groan in pleasure as she kept grinding  on my cock.

"Faster baby." I said and cupped her cheek. She went faster and her head fell back. I smirked as I grabbed her breasts and pinched her niples.

She started going up and down. My hands went to grip her ass as she whimpers. I pushed her further down as she moaned and put her face on the crook of my neck.

"I wanna eat you up." I moaned into her ear. "I'm gonna make you cum harder than ever, pleasure you how I want you to be pleasured." She groans.

I put my hand in between our bodies and touch her clit. "Your so wet baby." She gasps and tugs at my hair. I groan and stand up and putting her on the counter.

I grip her hips as I went deep down in her and groaned. I went faster as she moaned.

"Cum baby." She grips my shoulders and I knew she was coming. She kept moaning my name as she came.

"Fuck your tight." I moaned and I kept pounding in her. I finally came and we were both breathing heavily.

"We have to get dressed for school." She said after a while. I groan and lift my head up from her chest.

"Or we can just stay in. My head hurts from the beer last night." She smiles and puts her hand on my cheek.

"Do you have any pills?" I hum and go around the island and in the cabinet. I searched and found them then turned back to Haizly only to see her biting her lip.

"Are you checking me out?" I asked and smirked. She got off the counter and walked over to me.

"Maybe." She smiles and grabs the pills. She walks over to the sink and grabs water.

Maybe I should stick with her. We were meant to be together. It would feel weird without her being with me. I've always loved her.

"Hello? Caleb?" She snaps her fingers on my face. I looked down at her and smiled. "I asked if your going to drink pills?" I nodded and grabbed the cup of water from her hand and got the pills.

"Do you think we could just be in bed the whole day?" She asked and went behind the island and rested her elbows on it.

"Yeah, we could be having sex again." I smirked. She scoffs.

"Never mind, let's go to school." She chuckles. I groan and follow her into my bedroom.

"No, my head hurts." I pout. My pouts always work on her.

"Well you can stay, I can go." She took off my t-shirt and started collecting her clothes.

"Please." I grabbed her waist and pushed her body on mine. "Please stay with me." She groans and pushes me away.

"No, I have to get to school." I push her on the bed and get on top of her and gripping her hands above her head.

"Your not going anywhere." I kissed her neck. "Stay with me." She turned us around so that she's on top of me.

"Caleb! I have to get to school! You do too!" Now get your ass up before I kick it!" She Yelled and got off me and grabbing her clothes again.

"I love angry Haizly." She scoffs.

"Well your not going to like this side of me Mister. Scott." She raises an eyebrow. "Now get your ass up." I roll my eyes and do as I'm told. We both take turns using the shower and then we get dressed and get to school.

"I can drop you off at Jeremiah's house to get your car." I said once we've pulled up to the schools parking lot.

"Nah its koo, I can tell Kayden to take me." We get off the car and go to the steps.

"Why are you still speaking to him?" I ask angrily. She scoffs but doesn't reply she just walks even further. "Haizly." I grab her arm.

"Because me and Kayden are friends! You don't have to be jealous of him." She yells. I grab her arm and push her towards my body.

"Okay, okay. It's just that I feel weird with you two being friends." She groans and crosses her arms over her chest.

"If I wanna be friends with him then I'm gonna be friends with him."

"Okay Fine! But you're still mine." I grab her hands and hug her.

"Even if you push me aside because of the Mafia World?" She mumbles into my chest. I sigh and hold her tighter.

"Let's not talk about that." She nods and grabs my hand and walking inside.

"I thought you two were broken up?" I heard Kayden whisper to Haizly.

"We were."

"You two are so bipolar."

"I know." They both chuckle. I roll my eyes and scoff and put my attention on the teacher but I couldn't focus because Haiz and Kayden were whispering back and forth about the math test they're dreading this afternoon.

The bell rang and we went to third period. I had another class with Austin and Noah and she had another class with Rosie and Maya.

"I thought you two broke up?" Noah says passing the basket ball to Austin.

"We did but we're together now. Just living separately." The nod.

"How about you and Rosie?" I asked Noah. He blushed.

"We moved in together, and I'm so in love with her."

"Ask her to marry you then." Austin says smirking.

"I will, just after we graduate." Me and Austin look at each other surprised.

"How about you and Maya?" Noah asks. Austin groans at the thought of her.

"I faking love the woman! And we were not telling anyone but were engaged." Me and Noah look at each other surprised.

"What about you? Asking Haizly to marry you?" I smirk and cross my arms over my chest.

"Yup, just not anytime soon. She wants to go college here in New York, and I'm gonna be with her." I said and nodded. "And am I invited to the weddings?" I asked looking at both of them straight in the eye. They nodded.