Chapter 81

Caleb
ALL I WANT

Sean grabbed Roberto, pulling him so he could be facing me. "Do you really would listen to you? I would never give up the mafia so you could rule mine and your brothers." I chuckle lowly. He glared up at me, and I felt relieved that his men weren't doing anything about this.

"You still could've. I know your wife hates that your in it." I growl and go down to his eye level.

"Never speak about her," I spit. He just laughs.

"She's the reason I'm lonely, I have no more family with me." Who the fuck cares about his family? They're all fuck-ups. Comparing my life to his makes me feel a little normal, like if my life wasn't so fucked up. But his, I kind of feel sorry for him.

"Your girl is going to feel guilty, it'll haunt her that she killed my brother." He laughs and I cross my arms over my chest. He has a point, Haizly already has nightmares. Maybe if we distract her so she won't think about Alessandro's dead body, she'll forget? But you can't forget anything so fast.

"Haizly is strong enough to deal with that shit." He laughs again.

"Sure, sure." He mutters. I roll my eyes and run a hand through my hair. "So before you kill me, I'd just like to say, can you burry me with my brother?" I laugh and turn my head to look at him.

"No, I'm throwing you in the ocean, where fishes and sharks can eat you." His eyes widened.

"Are you serious?!" I shrug and tell Sean to bring him to the trucks.

My men started walking with Sean to the trucks. A tap was on my shoulder, and I turned to see some random guy.

"Since you're going to kill Roberto, can we join you? We have no where else to go." I sighed and looked at the car where Haizly and Kayden are.

"Sure, come along. Inform the other's that you guys are staying with us, and tell them that there is going to be a meeting tonight." The guy nods and walks away, telling the other men to follow him.

I walked over to the car, opening it and grabbing Haizly's arm. She squeals as  I pulled her to my chest, squeezing her.

"I fucking missed you baby." She didn't hug me back which felt a little weird. I pushed her back a little so I can see her face. "Everything okay?" I ask. She puts a hand on my chest to give us distance.

"It really took one whole week for you to notice I was gone?" Her voice cracked and my heart ached.

"Baby how was I supposed to know?" She crosses her arms over her chest.

"Roberto said he left the letter at my apartment, how come you haven't gone?" I furrow my brows in confusion.

"Haizly, you said we needed a break. I gave you your space, I always thought about coming to the apartment and ask if we could give it another try. But I know you wouldn't hear me out so I didn't go." She sighs and looks down at the ground. She's making a face, the 'I know he's right ' one. Because I am, she's a stubborn--

"Okay fine, but this still doesn't make it okay."

"What? Why?" She uncrosses her arms and leaves them by her side. I see her knuckles torn up. "What happened to your hands?" She looks down at them, gently rubbing the torn flesh.

"I just went to the gym to take my anger out." She shrugs.

"Look Haizly, I really was going to your place to see if you'd take me back. I just never had the balls to do it." I really want her to believe me. I miss her so much. "And I've also been busy with Hannah and Eric, they're pregnant." Her eyes looked up at mine, eyes wide with shock.

"W-what?" I nodded.

"Yeah, we went to the doctors three days ago, they said she was about two weeks." Her eyebrows raise and she licks her lips. Her juicy big lips.

"You didn't kill Eric did you?" I laugh.

"No, I just told him that if he doesn't take care of Hannah, I'll kill him." She giggles. "Yeah, but moms don't know." Kayden got out of the car with shocked eyes.

"She's really pregnant?" He asks and I nod. "Wow, she's just so young." I look down at Haizly and her eyes were fixed on the ground. What is she thinking?

"Haizly?" She looks up at me, tears in her eyes. I grab her arm, pulling her to me. "Look baby I'm sorry for not trying harder, I really am. But I would've came and shot everyone so I could get to you. Take you home, with me." Her eyes go to mine, she sniffles and hugs me. My hand goes to her neck and the other on her back. "God I missed you."

"I missed you too." She cries against my chest. We stayed like that for a while before Kayden interrupted us.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys, but, can we go now?" I nodded and grabbed Haizly's hand, taking her to the front. I opened the door for her and she got in, and I went back to the driver's seat. I got out of the huge parking lot, the trucks following behind me.

Haizly

After I got out of the shower, I went in my room to look for clothes. I grabbed some light denim shorts and a white black t-shirt. I slipped on my socks and put my hair in a bun before going to the kitchen where Kayden and Caleb were.

"I made some pasta." Caleb says putting the pan on the table with rags under it so it wouldn't burn. I smiled and went to give him a kiss.

"Thanks." Kayden and I sat down and grabbed some while Caleb went to grab the bread from the oven. We all started eating in silence. It wasn't awkward it was more comforting.

When we were done, Kayden and I went to my bedroom to talk.

"Haizly I am truthfully so sorry. I feel horrible, I should've heard everything. I should've stuck with you, I mean none of this would've happened if I just--," I put myu hand on his mouth to shush him.

"Kayden I know, and I'm also sorry. I did all of this to ourselves without thinking. I could've thought about the consequences, but I didn't." He hugs me, more like squeezes me. What is up with these two in squeezing me.

"How about we both go to the movies and make up for it?" He suggests and I nod.

"I'd like that. Also because there's this new movie I've been wanting to watch but never have." He furrows his brows.

"Which one is it?" I shrug and giggle.

"I don't know the name of it." He chuckles and hugs me again.

"I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I nodded. He opened the door of my bedroom and we walked out. "Thanks for dinner Caleb, see you two tomorrow." Kayden grabs his coat and heads out the door. I look at Caleb, a small smile on my lips. I'm so glad we finally made this whole thing work. But there's just one thing that is still bugging me, his mafia.