Chapter 86

Haizly
ALL I WANT

When we enter the salon, it was beautiful. It was rose gold, cherry blossoms on every table. The tables were round, wood chairs by them, wine glasses on every side, and white fabric covering every table.

There were lights hanging on the ceiling, huge windows, a big black grand piano on the corner of the room. There were men standing in a row with cloths on their arms. They really had this all planned out then.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I turned, Kayden was there with a big smile.

"Our mom's said we sit in front of them." He leads us to a round table in front of the long one, and we sit. I saw Hannah and Eric coming towards us. There's a small bump forming, but it isn't too noticeable.

"Hi," She said and hugged me. I did not feel like standing to hug her so I made her crouch down. I know that was rude of me but she was already standing.

"Is mum here yet?" She asks as Eric grabs a chair and sits her down. She thanks him with a big smile before turning to us.

"Um, I-," I say but was cutoff by loud cheering. Karmen and Michelle come in holding hands and huge smiles on their faces. They look so happy.

I wish I was understanding about my mother's relationship with her boyfriend. Or their new baby. But I just can't help it. That little kid is going to have the life I never had. The kid is going to have two parents who love it. My father was an abusive alcoholic and my mother would stick with him through all that. I mean they are the reason I am like this.

Just thinking about it makes me angry. Why am I even thinking this right now? I should be cheery and happy for Michelle and Karmen.

"You okay?" Kayden asks with furrowed eyebrows and I nod. He nods and stands up to hug his mom and Karmen.

"You ladies look lovely." He says when he pulld away from his mum.

"Thank you," they both said. They looked at Hannah and Caleb.

"Aren't you guys giving me a hug?" Karmen jokes. Hannah stood up first since she was closer. Caleb looked at me and I smiled.

We all hugged each other. Karmen was a little weird with me and I didn't know why. Michelle gave me the biggest hug which surprised me and the whole table.
-----

"May I have this dance?" Caleb asks as he extends his hand out for me. I blush and take it, rising to my feet and walking to the dance floor.

The music was slow and soothing, it doesn't even feel like a wedding.

"You look beautiful in that dress." He whispers in my ear. I let out a moan and pressed my body closer to his. "There's a room in the back, I can ask Kayden for them." I pulled away slightly to see his face.

"And what would we do in the back?" I whisper. His hand slides down to my hip then up my waist.

"Something. . . dirty." I bite my lip and nod.

"Please." It sounded more like a beg. He walks away from me and whispers in Kayden's ear. Kayden reached into his pocket and handed him some keys. Caleb walks back to me, his hand on the small of my back.

"What did you tell him?" I ask.

"That you needed a punishment." I gasp and put my hand over my mouth.

"You did not." He smirks then laughs. His head goes back and his tongue goes in between his teeth.

"I'm just kidding, I said we needed a private place to talk." I furrow my brows.

"And he really gave you the keys for the back, just so we can talk? He could've said to go outside or something." I shrug.

"Haizly, I just said we needed to talk. I didn't threaten the guy," I roll my eyes. "Did you roll your eyes at me?" We stop in the front of the door. His eyes were looking down at me and brows slightly furrowed.

"M-maybe." I whisper, my eyes never leaving his. He smirks and puts the key in, unlocking and opening the door. He grabs my arm and pulls me in the room.

When we walk in, there's a big brown desk in the corner. Plants, chairs, the wall was beige, the floor was tile, there are picture frames on the wall along with paintings.

"I'm sure this person won't mind if I fucked you on their desk." I felt his hands go to my waist and his lips on my neck. I let out a small moan and turn around to face him.

"Do it." I dare. He pulls me over to the desk and moves around some stuff on it to the side. He grabs my waist and puts me on top.

"We have to make this quick." He says. He's already out of breath and I am more aroused than I was minutes ago. He pulls my dress up to my waist and he tugs his pants down.

"I thought you said you were going to make an appointment for the birth control?"

"I was but I forgot. I'll do it tomorrow." He grabbed a condom from his back pocket and put it on himself.

He inserted himself in me, hard. I gasp and ran my hands up to his hair and tug. His lips find mine and we move in sync.

"I can't wait to marry you." I smile in the kiss and bucked my hips up for more contact. "We'll be doing this a lot more," my eyes screw shut with pleasure. I bite my lip to stop from moaning loud. The music that's playing is soft which is unusual for a Mexican wedding.

"No baby, open your eyes and moan."

"C-Caleb. . . there's people outside, they're going to hear us." His hands grip my backside and I whimper.

"Do it baby. Kayden says no one can hear anything in here." I blush. So Kayden knows we're doing. . . this in here? I thought Caleb said he was just going to 'talk'.

My mouth opens as I let out my moans and whimpers. His thrusts become faster but sloppier.

"Caleb." I moan when he hit my good spot. "Oh god," his lips collide with mine.

"Come for me." And I do just that. I came and my head falls on his shoulder. Seconds later he comes. We stay like that for a while before he pulled out. He took off the condom and put it in the wraper then tossed it in the bin.

"So Kayden knows we were doing this?" I ask as I hop off the desk and and pull my underwear up and tug my dress down.

"No." He says as he pulls up his pants.

"Then why'd you say that no one can hear anything in this room?"

"I asked him last week when I came to see the place." I nod. "I know he thought about it though." I roll my eyes and walk over to the door.

"Let's go out now." He nods and entwines our hands. We get out of the room and walk over to the table but Kayden and Sasha weren't there, and Eric and Hannah were at Karmen's table.

"Let's dance, yeah?" I smile and nod. We go to the dance floor and a song comes on. It sounds nice.