1

*edited*

I woke up to the loud blaring of my alarm clock.

(AN : Starting of strong with the Cliche of waking up to the annoying alarm)

"Uhhhhhhhggg!" I groaned out loudly.

Today was the day I had been dreading since the first day of summer. It was the first day of school.

Normally I would be excited for the first day of school but not today. Not only was today the first day of my senior year, but it was my first day at a new school.

For 17 years I had lived in Busan South Korea, where I had a peaceful and comfortable life. I had many friends, a socially active school presence, and most importantly I had my two best friends Eunji and Hyunjin.

Eunji and Hyunjin were twins but our similar appearances had others mistake us for triplets. Aside from our looks, our parents were also best friends so we basically grew up as siblings.

Sadly I had to move from my comfortable life in Busan to Seoul. My Dad's company had gained much popularity over the last few years so he decided to move his headquarters to Seoul. My mom and Dad moved right away but luckily I was allowed to finish the school year back in Busan. Eunji and Hyunjin's parents offered me to stay until the end of senior year but my dad didn't want me to be away for too long. Sadly, I was eventually forced to move all the way out here with them.

After much time sitting in bed, wishing for a fast painless death, I finally forced my self to get up. I did my light make up routine and got ready for my first day of school. With all the energy I could muster, I finally forced myself downstairs, dreading the day that was ahead of me.

I sighed out in sadness when my driver came to pick me up.

"I'm leaving for school." I loudly let my parents know hoping to get some sort of response. I don't know why I tried, no one ever paid any attention to me in this house. I don't know why I was forced to move out here if I was going to be ignored anyway.

Our family's butler opened the back door of the car for me.

"Have a wonderful first day of school Miss Y/N."

"Thank you Mr. Park." I smiled at him before he closed the door behind me.

At least there was one person in this house who somewhat cared.  He was only doing his job but  it was better than nothing.

I texted Eunji and Hyunjin on my way to school.

Group Chat

Me:
Heyyy!!!

Eunji:
Good morning beautiful ^.^ are you on your way to school?

Me:
Yes but Im really nervous ㅠㅠ

Hyunjin:
Why would yOU be nervous!! u were basically the Queen of school!! Im sure someone as beautiful as u will make friends in no time.

Me:
UwU

Me:
Hyunjin do you really think so 🤧💕

Hyunjin:
Ofc !!!!! No one is prettier than my sister

Eunji:
Do you forget that IMMM your real sister ._.

Hyunjin:
.........

Hyunjin:
sometimes I forget that you even exist