7

*Edited*

The past three days were actually quite nice. Haechan hadn't shown up for class which made everything peaceful. The only downside was that we were assigned a partner project for english so I was forced to do all the work alone.

"Good Morning." Chenle greeted me at the front entrance of the school.

"Hey." I smiled as I approached him.

It became a new routine to walk together in the mornings. I was always happy to see Chenle, I felt as though he was my only real friend at this school.

"Have you finished your english project?" I asked him as we walked to class.

"Yea, have you?"

"Unfortunately not." I sighed loudly.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because Haechan is my stupid partner and I haven't seen or talked to him since the first day of school."

"Well then today is going to be an interesting day."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked suspiciously.

"Nothing." He smiled widely and adverted his gaze.

"Chenle what are you not telling me?" I questioned him.

The bell rang cutting our conversation short.

"Wouldn't want to be late to class. You should head in now." He said while pushing me inside my classroom then running to his own.

I swear as adorable as he was, he was also one strange child.

I sat down in my seat and waited for the teacher to start class. When the teacher was distracted, I noticed a figure from the corner of my eye sneaking into the classroom.

Not a second later, Haechan was sitting down in his seat right next to mine.

"Nice of you to show up today." I muttered sarcastically.

"Nice of you to miss me so much." He said while laying his head down on the desk.

"Hardly." I scoffed.

"Then tell me why you're so happy to see me princess?"

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay first of all don't ever call princess again. Secondly, we have a partner project due on Monday and you haven't done crap. If you don't help me finish the project today then it's you're funeral next. "

"Im so scared." He mumbled sarcastically,
"Even if I was here the last thing I'd do is help you."

I stepped hard on his foot under the desk.

"Oww" He winced in pain.

"Did you just step on me stupid?" He looked at me in shock.

"I don't know? Did I?" I asked, innocently pouting my lips.

"Eww don't ever do that again."

He made a fake gaging noise.

"You looked more uglier than you already are."

I lifted my hand up as if I were going to slap him, causing him to flinch.

"Aish, how are you a bully if you easily flinch at the hands of a tiny girl."

"Because you're repulsive and I'm afraid that your ugly is contagious."

"As contagious as your stupidity."