16

*Edited*

I looked at Haechan with an annoyed expression. "Why are you so stupid?"

Haechan flicked my forehead. "Why are you so ugly?" He laughed.

"Can you two not fight for once?" Mark rolled his eyes.

Haechan unexpectedly threw a strawberry at my face.

"That's it! I'm going to kill you!"

Haechan got up and ran out of the cafeteria while I chased after him.

Mark sighed out. "And there they go again. Do you think those two will ever get along?"

"Probably never." Jeno responded.

I walked down the empty hallways searching for Haechan who had disappeared from my sight. I was caught by surprise when he suddenly pulled me inside an empty classroom.

"Ya! You scared me." I lightly slapped Haechan's arm.

"Sorry." A cheeky smile appeared on his face.

He lowered his head to kiss my lips but I stopped him by throwing a strawberry at his face.

"Oww....what was that for?"

"Just a little payback." I smiled innocently at him.

"Really Haechan?" I questioned him with an annoyed expression. "A strawberry? I don't recall that being part of the plan."

"What?" He defended himself. "The argument had to look more believable."

"So out of everything you could have said, you decided to throw a strawberry at my face instead."

He smirked evilly at me. "Truth is I just thought it would be funny."

"Ya! Lee Hae-"

Before I could even scold him, he attached his lips on mine and pinned my against a wall. I was a bit surprised by Haechan's sudden action. My hands firmly gripped his biceps as he used his strength to gently carry me and sit me down on a random school desk. His lips made their way to my neck, catching me by complete surprise. I slightly pushed him away from me out of shock, but he only gripped me tighter and pulled me closer to him. This was a new side of Haechan that I haven't seen before. Despite his 'bad boy' persona that he fronted at school, he was actually more gentle and caring than one would think. This new dominant side to him was a surprise to me, but I couldn't say I didn't like it. He pressed his lips onto mine again. My hands automatically wrapping around his neck, deepening the kiss.

"What has gotten into you?" I gasped trying to catch my breathe from the heated kiss after breaking apart.

Hechan chuckled as he also tried to catch his breathe. "What? You didn't like it?" He smirked at me, driving me completely insane.

I pulled him closer to me by the collar of his uniform shirt, pressing my lips onto his. Unfortunately, the final lunch bell rang killing the mood. We both groaned in annoyance as we gathered our things.

I quickly pulled out my pocket mirror to fix my makeup before going back to class.

Haechan scoffed while watching me. "I don't know why you wear makeup. I think you're beautiful just the way you are."

I smiled and kissed the tip of his nose. "Awwe thank you babe, that's so sweet. But I hope you know that not all girls wear makeup to impress guys. Honestly we couldn't care less what you guys think, we wear makeup and dress up for ourselves...." I poked his chest as I walked past him."...not you."

I saw as Hachean's mouth dropped while I left him alone in the empty classroom.

***