33

"Oh my, honey you look beautiful." My mother teared up as I tried on another wedding dress.

"I hate it." I stepped off the the viewing area.

"But it's beautiful." My mother tried to convince me.

"If I'm being forced to get married I should at least wear a dress I like don't you think?"

"Y/N please stop with the rudeness, I am getting sick of it."

Minho stepped in between the two of us. "She is right auntie, please let her find a dress she likes."

My mom sighed."What did I tell you Minho-yah, you can call me eomma now."

She looked back at me. "Go ahead, you are lucky Minho is a patient nice boy. I hope you learn to be more grateful."

I rolled my eyes and went back to the dressing room.

The two ladies who had been helping me out came back with three more dresses. "Is there a particular one you want to try on first."

I shook my head no. "Surprise me."

They helped me into another dress of their choosing. When they were done tying the back one of the girls squealed.

"I don't think I've seen anyone wear this one better than you."

The other girl agreed with her statement.

I smiled awkwardly not knowing how I looked like. "Uhh...Thank you."

As soon as I stepped out, Minho stood up and watched as I walked up to the viewing area.

My mouth dropped as I saw myself standing in front of the mirrors.

The dress was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. I felt like a princess as I watched the sparkles shine underneath the ceiling lights.

Tears filled my eyes when I saw Minho's reflection standing next to me. It was the perfect dress but for the wrong wedding.

"You look stunning y/n." I noticed his eyes squint as they traveled down my face to my neck.

I quickly wiped my tears. "I think it's a little much." I stepped away from him.

I looked at my mom. "I think you were right, the last dress was beautiful, I want to take that one."

"Are you sure this one is-"

"I'm more than positive." I interrupted her and returned to the dressing room as fast as I could.

I changed back into my hoodie and jeans and followed my mom to the counter.

"The final fitting will be 1 week before the wedding date in which any final alterations will be made, pick up will be 2 days later."

My mom smiled and handed the lady her credit card. "Thank you so much."

"Our pleasure, have wonderful day."

I kept a small distance behind my mom and Minho while we walked around the mall.

"Lunch sounds good right about now doesn't it?"