15

*Edited*

"Y/N?"

"Y/N-ah!"

"Y/N..."

I was brought back to reality when I felt something hit my face. I turned to my right and saw Chenle holding a handful of chips.

"I'm sorry did you say something?"

He threw another chip at my face. "You're not even watching the movie." He whined.

"I am." I lied.

"Then tell me what just happened?"

I sighed in defeat. "Okay I wasn't watching." I admitted.

The reality was that I had been thinking about my kiss with Haechan. I was confused about everything. Why would he kiss me? It's been a few days now, but neither one of us has acknowledged what happened. This lead to a dreadfully long awkward week at school.

I slapped my cheeks a few times to get me to stop thinking about it. Chenle looked at me like I was crazy but who could blame him, I was going crazy.

"Uhh are you okay?" He asked concerned by my behavior.

"Of course I'm okay! Why wouldn't I be okay?" I responded, followed by my nervous laugh.

"You've been acting a bit strange latley."

"I have not." I defended myself.

He pouted his lips. "You've hardly even talked to me latley. Have you been purposefully avoiding me?"

"I would never." I answered truthfully. "There's just been a lot going on."

"Then tell me what's wrong. We are bestfriends aren't we?"

"Of course we are." I reassured him. "It's just school and family stuff." As much as I trusted Chenle, I couldn't bring myself to tell him about what happened.

He looked at me suspiciously, like he knew I wasn't telling the truth.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and latched my hands around his arm. "I'm sorry, I promise to be a better friend."

Chenle ignored me and pressed play on the television.

"Ya, Chenle-yah!" I whined. "Are you mad at me?"

He continued to ignore me and focused his attention on the movie.

"Chenle don't be mad at me." I tightened my grip on his arm, but he still didn't respond.

As much as I hated it, there was only one thing left I could do to get his attention. I blocked his view of the television with my face and began to do my best aegyo impression. "Hmf, If Chenle-yah keeps being mad at Y/N, Y/N is going to be sad." A forced a sad puppy expression on to my face.

I noticed that his cheeks tinted a light pink at my sudden act of aegyo.

"Okay, okay, I won't be mad at you. Just don't ever do that again." He flicked my forehead away.

I smiled at my victory and sat back down on the couch next to him. He rested his arm around my shoulder while we continued watching the movie.

"Why don't you two just date already."

We were startled by Jaemin's familiar voice. I turned around and saw that all they boys had arrived at Chenle's house.

"Ya! We're just friends!" Chenle interjected.

"Sure you are." Jaemin teased while Jeno made a gaging expression behind him.

I rolled my eyes at the two boys and immediately directed my gaze towards Haechan. His cold eyes were already glaring straight at me. He seemed irritated, but why?