17

*Edited*

I was waiting at the park near Haechan's house when two hands blocked my vision from behind.

"Guess who?" I heard Haechan's voice ask.

"I wonder..." I pretended to be clueless. "...is it the cute guy from math class?"

Haechan instantly spun me around and stared at me with a frown on his face. "Ya! What cute guy from math class?"

I giggled at his jealous reaction. "...oh, it's just you."

"Just me?" Haechan scoffed in disbelief. "I'm better than any guy from your math class. You're lucky to even be with me." He muttered the last part while crossing his arms.

"Aish." I lightly slapped his arm before placing a kiss on his cheek. "You are too cute when you're jealous."

"I am not jealous." He quickly defended himself.

I smiled and interlocked my fingers with his. "Good, you shouldn't be..." I placed a small kiss on his lips. "...because my heart belongs to you and only you."

Haechan wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a sweet passionate kiss.

"How is it possible that I fall for you more and more every single day?" He softly whispered after the kiss.

My heart fluttered at his sweet words. It wasn't just him, I was also falling for him more and more with each passing second.

"We should get going." Haechan smiled and took my hand. "I planned alot of things for our first real date."

"Should I be scared?" I teased as we walked to the bus stop.

"Maybe..." He shrugged his shoulders and chuckled.

"Lee Haechan, where are you taking me?" I asked suspiciously.

"Don't worry, it will be fun." He reassured while dragging me on to the bus.

After a short bus ride, we arrived at an unfamiliar building located across from a large shopping mall.

"What is this place?" I asked as we entered the building. My question was answered as soon as my eyes laid upon the large ice rink.
"I don't even know how to ice skate!" I immediately blurted out.

Haechan chuckled and rented a pair of skates for both of us. "I don't either." He admitted with a smile on his face. "But I thought it would be fun to try something new. How hard can it be anyways?"

I giggled nervously and secured the skates on to my feet. Haechan was patiently waiting, ready to guide me to the entrance of the rink. I took a deep breath in before stepping on to the ice. I maintained by balance a whole 5 seconds before falling on to my butt.

"Oww..." I whined out loud and looked at Haechan who was dying of laughter. "Ya!" I yelled at him and crossed my arms.

He stepped on to the ice and began to make his way towards me. "Okay, I'm sorr-"

His words were cut off by the sound of him falling face first. My stomach began to hurt because of how hard I was also laughing.

"Wow, karma came back around quickly didn't it?." I teased as I began to stand up and gain my balance.

He quickly stood up and glared at me with an evil smirk plastered on his face.

"Ya... Haechan I'm warning you." I stated loudly as his distance closed in. Before I could try and get away he pulled my close to him by my wrist, causing us both to fall.