13

*Edited*

"Honey are you ready?" My mom yelled from down the hall.

"I'll be out in a moment."

I looked in the mirror one last time to make sure that my outfit and makeup was perfect. Today was Sunday and my family would be having dinner with the Lee's. I really didn't want to go but I still made sure to dress up a bit since Chanyeol would be there. Atleast there was one positive outcome from going tonight, seeing him.

When we arrived, we were greeted at the front by Chanyeol's mom. My parents were so happy to see her after so many years.

"Why don't you kids go have fun while we catch up." His mom told Chanyeol and me. "Dinner will be ready in an hour."

When the adults walked in we bursted out in laughter.

"Kids?" Chanyeol blurted out

"How old do they think we are?" I added on.

"Still 5 apparently." Chanyeol kept laughing. "Since we're still 5, I know the perfect place to go."

I blushed at Chanyeol's sudden touch. He was holding my hand as he led us to a small park down the street from where they lived.
We sat down on the swings and looked up at the night sky.

"Why did we come here?" I asked curious as to why we came to a park out of all places.

"For the nostalgia I guess." He replied looking up at the stars.

"Huh?" I stared at him in confusion.

"Don't tell me you don't remember?" Chanyeol palmed his forehead and got up off the swing.

He placed his hands and my waist and began to whisper in my ear. "Oppa, make me fly higher than the other kids." I was too flustered to say anything.

He began to push me on the swing higher and higher. "Ya! Oppa!" I yelled, laughing at all of the memories that were coming back to me. "Oppa! I'm gonna fall."

He finally stopped the swing, grabbing his stomach in laughter. "You were more fun when we were kids."

I slapped his arm playfully. Suddenly, he stood in front of me, grabbing each side of the swing.

"Ya, Oppa..." I shyly muttered and looked down.

"Sunnie told me you liked me the night of the beach fair." He blurted out.

"What?" I felt my cheeks burn in embarrassment. Please let me die now.

"I was going to talk to you about it after the haunted house ride but you disappeared."

"I'm sorry I-"

"I was left with Sunnie to try and ride the ferris wheel at midnight." He interjected.

I lowered my head a bit sad. Of course he didn't like me, he liked her.

"We didn't make it though. In fact, when it was our turn I saw you get off of the Ferris wheel with Haechan."

I looked back up at him. He saw us?

He suddenly grabbed me by my chin and made sure I was looking directly into his eyes.

"I was Jealous."

My eyes widened in shock. He picked me up off the swing and pinned me against the slide. I tried to push him away from me but he raised my hands above my head.

"I was Jealous that you were up there with him when you promised to go with me." He gripped my arms tightly, causing me to wince in pain.

"Oppa that hurts!"