22

"Ahhhg!"

I hugged my leg and watched as a pair of boys I didn't recognize ran away down the hall.

I can't tell if they did it on purpose or not.

"Y/N are you okay?"

It was Jeno.

"I'm fine." I carefully stood up from the dirty floor.

Jeno grabbed my backpack and my books that I had dropped when I was tripped.

"Are you sure? You looked like you were in pain just now."

My ankle was hurting slightly but I didn't want to make a fuss out of it.

"Don't worry I'm okay." I smiled at him.

"How did you fall anyways?"

He didn't see the boys from earlier?

"I think I tripped over my own feet." Even I wasn't to sure how exactly I fell.

"Be more careful from now on." He scolded me in a caring way.

I giggled at Jeno's motherly charisma that showed from time to time.

I nodded and let him walk me to my next class.

"Now are you sure you don't want me to walk you to the infirmary?" He asked once more before giving me back my books and backpack.

"I'm positive." I playfully rolled my eyes. "Now run to your class before you are late."

"Okay then." He agreed and headed his way.

It was time for my art class, one of the few classes which I had alone.

I took my seat but couldn't rub off the feeling that everyone was staring at me. It wasn't the first time today I had felt this way but I didn't pay much attention to it.

I tried ignoring the feeling and worked on my drawing in peace as I always do, but the burning sensation of everyones gaze was eating away at me.

"Sir, may I please use the restroom." I politely excused myself.

I walked down the hall towards the Girls restroom but still couldn't shake the feeling that something was off.

When I entered the washroom there were two girls fixing their makeup in front of the mirror.

"Excuse me." I cleared my throat as I stood next to them to wash my hands.

I looked up at myself in the mirror only to see that the two girls where already staring at me through the reflection.

"Is something wrong?" I asked them after being bothered by their gaze.

"You know I was wondering why someone like you would date someone like Haechan." The first girl took a step towards me.

"But now it makes sense, only a manipulative bitch would date a monster like him."

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows at the sudden attack.

"Everyone knows the truth now y/n."

"What truth? What are you talking about?"

I suddenly felt my hair being pulled down by the second girl.

"Ya! Let go of me." I yelled.

"Stop acting like the victim. Eunji already told everyone the truth about you. You were a bully at your old school. You terrorized everyone including her and you manipulated her brother into hating her."